Hotel Aladin Reviews

Viale dei Mille 48, Milan, Italy

Contrary to what was said on my invoice, the price what not 'all taxes included'. The hotel made me pay an extra 12€ for 'local taxes' in cash (he refused credit card for this payment). I was disappointed about this... Appart from that, the stay was nice: the hotel is a good bargain a little bit outside Milan. The hotel owners are very nice.

Fabrice was such a pleasant help.I would stay there again.

The members of the staff were super friendly, helpful, and they were always smiling and greeting you nicely whenever you were back at the hotel. My room and bathroom were extremely clean, the bed was comfortable, you can get adapters, the location is definitely safe and not so far away from a subway station (tram is close though) and also the tv had a bunch of channels many of wich many can be set to english. Overall I would say my stay was perfect and I recommend this hotel!

• 9th Jul 2015