Hotel Alaiz Reviews

Carretera Zaragoza km9, Pamplona, Spain

It was very cheap and clean. It is in BERIAIN town, but it is very near the city of Pamplona. Excelent place to stay if you are loking for a cheap place and near the center of Pamplona to enjoy Sanfermines (You have buses all night from Pamplona to the hotel). The only thing I recommend to the hostel is that staff could be nicer. Maybe give more information and be more empathic.

The staff didn't care. And they would try to go in my room all the time

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Very comfortable hotel. Was 20 minute cab ride from Pamplona r 40 min bus ride. Was nice place for the money.

It was clean and a place to stay, which since I booked very late for running of the Bulls I couldn't ask 4 more! It had a restraunt and bar by the lobby. The staff was very nice. I do not speak Spanish and the guy at the desk did a very good job making me understand what he was saying in Spanish. It is outside of Pamplona. It is about a 20€ taxi ride so I suggest the bus. Took about the same amount of time for 1.60€ Other than the hotel restraunt not much around, in an industrial part of town.

Overall I really liked my stay at Hotel Alaiz, the staff was great, the room was great etc. Big drawbacks- it is way far away from Pamplona city center, I wouldn't even call it Pamplona anymore (technically it isn't but it is advertised as such on the website). Takes about 30minutes by bus to get to the city center. Also- it was a bit pricey for what we got, although we did stay during the festival of San Fermin, so it is 100% expected that a small city such as Pamplona inflate the prices.