Hotel Alba Reviews

Viale Porpora 132, Milan, Italy

Very cute and cozy place. Had a great time :) Ciao from Canada

• 27th Jun 2015

It's nice place, I had a good time here. Quiet and clean place, not hard to find. The stuff is kind and helpful.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice hotel, the room is big and very clean, the staff is helpful, i have a good night in this hotel!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • China

Directions to the hostel were very misleading. It is not near a metro stop, nor central Milan. When we arrived, we were taken to an address that was not even listed online. The bed sheets and bathrooms were very dirty. While the staff was nice, they were very unhelpful with giving directions. I would recommend no one stay here. It is too expensive for very minimal amenities.

• 18th Jun 2015

Thank you for your review.Our hostel is walking 6 minutes to metro, and you can take the metro 5 stops to Duomo. The bed sheets are all clean, we never give the dirty one to our clients. About the price, our price is cheap in Milan. We will do our best to improve, thanks!

The stuff is very helpful and kind, the room is big and comfortable, I've made some new friends there. I'll recommend the hotel to my friends.

• 15th Jun 2015

It's a reasonable walk from stations yet not particularly close to anything I found interesting. There is hardly any space for socializing. This hostel is meant as a place to sleep and shower, and it does that well. The rest of the hostel experience, less so.

More of a hotel than a hostel. 0 atmosphere and the staff weren't friendly at all. Clean but nothing worked. Eg washing machine and vending machine.

It was good, the only bad thing was the transparent toilet in the room. As we were 3 friends staying in the room, it was not so confortable showering in there. We had to off the light and use the nighty lamp so one could bath.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Guinea

The staff is very helpful. feel comfortable.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Secretary very helpful but the hotel is terrible. Inside is colder than outside. Air conditioning doesn't worked. I needed to wear coat to sleep.