Hotel Alba Reviews

Viale Porpora 132, Milan, Italy

It was eerily empty, but he staff was kind. The location was not the safest and there was no trash can in he kitchen. Also no stove.

Very cute and cozy place. Had a great time :) Ciao from Canada

• 27th Jun 2015

It's nice place, I had a good time here. Quiet and clean place, not hard to find. The stuff is kind and helpful.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nice hotel, the room is big and very clean, the staff is helpful, i have a good night in this hotel!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • China

Directions to the hostel were very misleading. It is not near a metro stop, nor central Milan. When we arrived, we were taken to an address that was not even listed online. The bed sheets and bathrooms were very dirty. While the staff was nice, they were very unhelpful with giving directions. I would recommend no one stay here. It is too expensive for very minimal amenities.

• 18th Jun 2015

Thank you for your review.Our hostel is walking 6 minutes to metro, and you can take the metro 5 stops to Duomo. The bed sheets are all clean, we never give the dirty one to our clients. About the price, our price is cheap in Milan. We will do our best to improve, thanks!

The stuff is very helpful and kind, the room is big and comfortable, I've made some new friends there. I'll recommend the hotel to my friends.

• 15th Jun 2015

It's a reasonable walk from stations yet not particularly close to anything I found interesting. There is hardly any space for socializing. This hostel is meant as a place to sleep and shower, and it does that well. The rest of the hostel experience, less so.

More of a hotel than a hostel. 0 atmosphere and the staff weren't friendly at all. Clean but nothing worked. Eg washing machine and vending machine.

It was good, the only bad thing was the transparent toilet in the room. As we were 3 friends staying in the room, it was not so confortable showering in there. We had to off the light and use the nighty lamp so one could bath.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Guinea

The staff is very helpful. feel comfortable.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Secretary very helpful but the hotel is terrible. Inside is colder than outside. Air conditioning doesn't worked. I needed to wear coat to sleep.

Just another cheap hotel.

This is a simple hotel but clean and confortable. It's localized near a metro station and accepts late check-ins (we arrived about 1:30). Very good if you're looking a place mainly to sleep | take a shower and a good rapport value for money.

• 24th Oct 2014

Booked one bed in the six bed dorm, when I arrived the receptionist at hotel alba told me my reservation was actually for the hotel around backback, weird. Overall place was dirty and a little sketchy.

• 24th Oct 2014

Hotel is about 10 and 20 minutes metro stations (Loreto). Hotel is in quite silent area, but there is a problem with parking your car. There is no common room and kitchen so you cannot prepare warm meals or drink a hot coffee (you can pay for coffee from coffee machine). Hotel is on a second floor without lift. Rooms are clean, wifi works well. Staff is nice and helpful.

Very nice and comfortable hostel in a good location - only few minutes by foot from a metro station. I lack a place to prepare meals with fridge and so on, but besides it really pays off when it comes to what you get at this price.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Poland

The place is a trash basket!!! I stayed in a room with 4 beds and in the middle of the night we had to leave the hostel because all beds were full of TICKS, those insects were full of blood inside. GROSE!!!!

It's located near a bus stop and you can get there easily by metro or bus. But there is no elevators - you have to go two floors upstairs, which is really bad if you have a lot of luggage.

Pretty cheap hostel but a big minus for not supplying more than one sheet and a dirty blanket. Also, I slept with my wallet under my pillow (just in case, I didn't feel insecure but you never know) and the next morning there were small bugs crawling out of it. I guess you get what you pay for. Staff was friendly though.

Property was in a very undesirable area and quite a walk through rough looking streets from the station. Even though it was cheap I will not be staying here again. My door would not lock, there is zero atmosphere in the hostel also. Everything was clean and the staff were fine but I would advise spending a little more for something better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7