6.9
Good 504 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 504 Total Reviews
Hotel Alba Located at Viale Porpora 132, , Milan.
Italy
Milan Lombardy 20131 Viale Porpora 132
69% 504
45.4860116 9.2293953
    Rooms available

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2016

Really close to the metro (green line is closer than red line), good for Milan-on-foot-exploring location. It was clean and comfy, the staff is smiley and lovely. There's a Carefour express store next to the hotel and that's useful. The neighborhood is overall quiet, but during the weekend mind possible noises in the middle of night from the street.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2016

Overall my stay was great! However, I have to mention a few weird things about my stay. When I arrived at Hotel Alba I asked to see the dorm room first before I checked in. I was taken to Hotel Galla around the corner. Despite this, the room was very neat and clean, especially considering the low price. The hotels are run by the same decent people who speak English. The kitchen could only be used for preparing cold meals and the toilet paper was only present in almost empty rolls, never full.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Dec 2015
5.7

The card machine reader wasn't working when we got there, so they let us sleep and pay in the morning, which was super nice. We had a private room with a shower inside...it looked too gross to shower in so we went the body spray route in the morning. The toilet flushed with a screw, and the beds were really uncomfortable. The sheets appeared clean, but what with the combination of the other dirty things, who knows?