Hotel Albergo Reviews

Victoria Regina Square,11-12 / 1210, Brussels, Belgium

The staff was very helpfull and friendly. It is an old hotel, but good enough.

Worth what you pay especially in brussels.

We stayed in a 3 bed private. The building is about a 5 minute walk from the subway, which was extremely convenient. The building was old, our room was kind of weird, the shower was a little dirty. No air conditioning, but wifi throughout the building. No common area, really. Not very busy, so no travelers atmosphere or people to mingle with. We got what we paid for, definitely.

Super hard beds, shower wasn't great, location was an eye opener, right in the red light district which I didn't know Brussels had.. Room was quite stuffy too.

An excellent base for exploring the wonderful city of Brussels. Feels much less cheap than it actually is - my only trouble with it was some minor trouble with the keycards the first night we stayed. This was, however, of no practical hindrance.

You have deduct deposit 15% from my debit card online. However, how should you say the deposit is not deduct and asked me to pay the whole amount in cash?! You didn't repay my deposit at all, rather, actually charged me €61 for what should have been €53! I require an explanation !

• 19th Jun 2014
  • China

Nice hotel with great staff and fair prices considering the city and location.

The shower was broken and it was repaired. When the owner was called to do something about it, he was drunk and sleeping. He didn't even respond to call by the staff. He just ignored all the customer. Hopeless and shameless owner of a hotel I have ever seen. Don't ever go to that hotel. It is the shittiest hotel you can ever find.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • India

Not so much a party place, but a great place to catch some rest and catch up on some Z's. strong Wifi, nice staff, clean rooms... Good show

Very nice hostel. Very near nord station. Highly recommended.

• 25th Apr 2014

We arrive very late, during the night but a gentle guy was there and made the check in. Nice rooms, good price. I recommmend this hotel which is a bit far from the center but it is worth if you plan only to stay for a short time and to spend a lot of time outside.