Hotel Albergo Reviews

Victoria Regina Square,11-12 / 1210, Brussels, Belgium

Good place next to Gare du Nord. It's a low cost hotel, it has a good quality/price ratio. We stayed one night and we slept well. Appreciated the check out at 12.00. Recommended

I would recommend this hotel to my worse enemy, in a while that I don't have any, I wouldn't recommend at all

If you are considering booking this hotel, then find something else. We were given a room in the basement with no possibility of opening windows and getting fresh air. The room had a moisty smell because of this. The toilet was placed in a way which made it very uncomfortable (for some people impossible) to sit on. No working lights in the corridor and stairway to the basement floor either. A horrible experience and no way worth the money.

• 30th Apr 2015