Hotel Albergo Reviews

Victoria Regina Square,11-12 / 1210, Brussels, Belgium

We arrive very late, during the night but a gentle guy was there and made the check in. Nice rooms, good price. I recommmend this hotel which is a bit far from the center but it is worth if you plan only to stay for a short time and to spend a lot of time outside.

Good bedrom for 3 people, but very poor kicthen without oven...

The staff was very good, but place is not very clean. I had a room on the ground floor and it looked clean (but had not very nice smell), but after i slept there I find out that they have a bedbugs((( So I strongly recommend to look for other place.

They debit my credit card and they ask me to pay when i arrive !!! They are badass