Hotel Alexis Reviews

Kalergidon 99, Parigoria, Chania, Chania, Crete, Greece

I shared most of my opinions about this hotel in reference to the next question. Theo and his sister were very warm and hospitable people. And the staff was accommodating as well. Thanks so much for having us

Hello! It was nice to meet you and I hope you will be staying with us on your next visit to Crete! Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us!

It was awful! When I arrived there, they took me to another hotel, with a nother name. And I didnt have booked for this one! The hotel that they took me seemed to be abandoned, it was everything old, the floor had a lot of sand and there was not even a telefone in the room! On the room that they left me, the wi fi was really bad, so I arrived there alone and not able to talk with anyone. Also because there wasnt anyone on the reception. So if something would happen, I wouldnt have support

I would like to once again apologize for the inconvenience of relocating you to another hotel nearby. It was unfortunate that we were overbooked, due to a busy week! I would recommend that you email the hotel for your estimated time of arrival.

They lost one day of our reservation when we got here (so reconfirm with them!) but were great in finding us another place for the night. The staff and the owner are excellent, as is the breakfast and the views (the dinner was so-so... better options in the town). It is a longish 30 min. walk to the city center but a 7 min. bus ride. I would recommend Hotel Alexis overall - it is clean and well run.

Thanks for recommending our hotel! Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and views from you room! See you again very soon!

This hotel is awesome, the staff is very nice, food is excellent and everything was very nice! I really recommend it, and would like to come back :)

Thank you for recommending our hotel and glad to hear that you will be coming back to stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed the food at the restaurant! See you again.

I arrived after midnight and the hotel was still open and waiting for me! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel is only 30 mins from the Chania airport. I'd recommend this hotel.

Thank you for recommending our hotel! Glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you next year!

amazing place to stay, the staff is very kind and the place is beautiful

It was really nice to meet you both! Thank you for recommending our place to others! See you again on your next trip to Crete.

We booked this hostel because we thought it was close to Chania centre, it's a 20-30 minute walk into the centre or otherwise you can take a bus. We waited 30mins for someone to come to the reception area to check us in. And the toilet seat was falling off and the shower leaked water everywhere. But it was a fine enough hotel though with a nice restaurant.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Alexis hotel. Happy you liked the restaurant!! That is correct, there are shuttle buses to and from the city center every 20 minutes. I apologize for the water leakage on the bathroom floor; we are in the process of installing new shower curtains. Please remember, reception hours are limited and it is recommended that you let us know of your approximate time of arrival.