Hotel Alfa Zermatt

Superb 88 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 88 Total Reviews

4th Jul 2017

The hotel was lovely, excellent location. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. The room was sufficient and I enjoyed having a television and my own sink. The shower was very difficult to use, as I could not get the knob for the shower head to stay open, but the other facilities were fine. I had a lot of trouble finding the place, so I would recommend more signs on the paths from the train station. The breakfast was unbelievable - I especially loved the muesli. Overall, excellent.