9.0
Superb 81 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 81 Total Reviews
Hotel Alfa Zermatt Located at Obere Mattenstrasse 18, , Zermatt.
Switzerland
Zermatt WALLIS 3920 Obere Mattenstrasse 18
90% 81
46.0215296 7.7498567
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
27th Jul 2016

A very nice hotel, great location, an awesome breakfast, not to mention a wonderful and friendly staff. What made my stay extra special was the female receptionist who was willing to go the extra mile to pack a to-go lunch for me, after realizing that I was going to miss breakfast that particular morning in order to catch a morning train. I decided to stay for breakfast that day any way. But very nice, very kind of them to try to accommodate. That actually made all the difference. Thank you!!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
29th Jun 2016

The Hotel Alfa was a great choice for my trip to Zermatt. The staff was very friendly and assisted me with several recommendations for hikes and places to go in the town. The breakfast provided at the hotel next door was delicious and the terrace provided a spectacular view of the Matterhorn! I hope to return again in the winter.