Hotel Alfa Zermatt Reviews

Obere Mattenstrasse 18, Zermatt, Switzerland

Rooms are clean and staff are very helpful, but some facilities are not good enough. That's so inconvenient that the shared WC don't have sink!

The breakfast was excellent and with very good service.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Denmark
  • Couple, 41+

Hotel is near train station, staff very friendly and helpful. You get free breakfast daily at their sister hotel's restaurant. you can enjoy your breakfast while having a great view of the Matterhorn. The hotel is a bit old and basic but has everything you need. Zermatt is an expensive city so I think the price of the hotel room is reasonable. I will recommend this hotel to travellers wno want a room to themselves and have some good night sleeps.

This hostel was very nice. The building and rooms were a little outdated, but I still really enjoyed it. They upgraded our room, which was nice, and we ended up with a balcony with a view of the Matterhorn. Everything was very clean, breakfast was great, and the staff was amazing.

Great place for the price. Staff was very helpful and the partnership with next door hotel allows guests to use pool, sauna, and spa activities. I would certainly stay here again. Clean room, good breakfast which is free, and right near train station in Zermatt. Staff showed me the best hikes on a map, and reccommended good activities as well.

I had a lovely stay at Hotel Alfa. The staff were all incredibly welcoming and helpful with all of my questions. Thank you very much!

This chateau was really hard to find because there are so many hotels in Zermatt. Room is really small. However, it's just what I needed after a long, long day of traveling. The views are amazing. Go to the sister hotel next door for a delicious dinner.