Hotel All'Arco Reviews

Piazza San Silvestro 4, Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy

The reception is not in the same building as the Hotel All'Arco is and there isn't any sign or label telling where to go in order to find the reception. There is not even a sign telling the name of the Hotel, so I was sitting outside for more than 30 minutes, trying to find out if I'm at the correct place. I tried also call the reception, but nobody answered. I would not find if a lady living in the hotel would not tell me, where to go. I would appreciate at least some notice on the front door.

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Slovakia

I love the hotel , the people work there, very clean, hospitality, the breakfast, every thing..I recommend..

• 2nd Sep 2013