9.0
Superb 290 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 290 Total Reviews
Hotel Alpha Located at Zhringerstrae 24, , Lucerne.
Switzerland
Lucerne 6003 Z�hringerstra�e 24
90% 290
47.0469229 8.3012866
    Rooms available

21st Oct 2016

Spic and span hotel in a quiet, semi-residential area. The interior is modern but we learned the building itself is 105 years old. Silvia and Celine, the front desk staff are wonderful and made us feel welcomed. Breakfast, included in the hotel price, was good. But I have to say the breakfast at Hotel Tyrolis in Innsbruck was the best! The hotel is about 10 minutes walk away from the central station. Highly recommended!

25th Sep 2016

I liked it - only stayed for one night but was clean and quiet. About a 10 minute walk to the city center.

• USA, Female, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Beautiful hotel in a very convenient location. Friendly staff. The breakfast is amazing. I enjoyed staying here.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016

I arrived 2 hours before check in, but room was clean already, so the reception staff allowed me to check in early. Staff were always very helpful with my luggage (even though I did not ask!), and they gave me good info on how to get to the train station via a nearby tram. It takes about 20-25 mins to walk to the hotel from Zurich central train station, so I recommend catching #6 tram to & from the hotel. Room was very clean and modern, and my key card for the door was very secure. Thank you!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
24th Jul 2016
8.0

Best thing is the location. Away from main tourist hive, in a lovely quiet neighbourhood and a 10min walk to train station and Old Town. Spacious, bright, clean room + own bathroom (others have shared facilities) and I could open the window to let air in - no mosquitoes or noise from the street! There is, however, noise from within the hotel. Big heavy doors to stairwell and to shared facilities, meaning constant banging. And Wifi kept dropping - as bad as I've had in India - so very frustrating