The quiet rooms at the Hotel Alt Dsseldorf have a private bathroom and a TV.
The breakfast buffet in the hotel is served every day in the separate breakfast room. Furthermore, lots of restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance.
Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas of the Hotel Alt Dsseldorf
The Heinrich-Heine-Allee subway station is just 40 yards from the Hotel.
* If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled or modified later the first night will be charged.
* In case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
**Special Event conditions**
For the following fair periods we will apply special cancellation policies:
The booking has to be cancelled at least 7 days prior arrival, late cancellations and no shows will be charged for the first night stay
GIFA 27.06 - 03.07.2011
CARAVAN SALON 26.08-04.09.2011
Pro Wein 03-06.03.2012
Beauty international 09-11.03.201
Wire and Tube 25-31.03.2012
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type no extra beds available.
* All children are welcome.
* All children under 11 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
* All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
* All older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night per person for extra beds.
* Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.