Hotel Amadeus Reviews

Linzer Gasse 43 - 45, Salzburg, Austria

No Rating

Hotel is very good, rooms are excellent, breakfast also. Receptionists are so nice and so informative. April 2012 /THAILAND

Central and convenient location, very nice hotel with good service. Rooms facing the street are somewhat noisy at night

• 1st Sep 2011
  • Switzerland
  • Couple, 41+

A wonderful experience to stay in a hotel for a night after so long in hostels. The room was incredible, and I loved having my own bath. Breakfast in the morning was a great buffet selection, and was excellent. Would defintely recommend.

A very nice hotel in the center of the old town in Salzburg. Would recommend it and would definitely go back.

This hotel is located in the center of Salzburg and full of VERY resourceful staff. The staff were so friendly too! One luxury not mentioned on the website was tea/coffee time every afternoon from 2-5pm. The breakfast was the best out of any hotel I have been too. Not matter your usual breakfast, the hotel had it. If you don\'t stay here, you will regret it!

Very nice place great location

Pleasant experiance - very helpful staff

This was a very charming hotel and our favourite of all the hotels during our three week stay in Europe.

A great centrally located hotel. The instructions for getting there should include the busf rom the station, as I walked and got lost. The map that was provided wasnt accurate. Getting back to the station by bus was a breeze. Apart from that I was very happy with my stay there.

This was an excellent hotel, with fantastic location. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in the city centre, minutes from everywhere. Staff were lovely and nothing was too much like hard work.

Amadeus Hotel is a little on the pricey side, but it was worth it! The rooms were very clean and breakfast was delicious! The location was great, next to the old cemetery - very beautiful, but you are also right next to a church who's bell ring every 15 minutes. They didn't ring late at night, but sounded quite early. Otherwise, it was a lovely place and very clean! PS- Go on the Sound of Music tour!!

The hospitality I experienced was truly amazing.. i will definately return to this hotel. they made me feel at home even though I was there for one night only.Reception staff were wonderful and very helpful..

Lovely hotel, close to everything. The quality is excellent for the rate we paid through Hostelworld.

The location was fantastic - 5mins walk to the river & bridge. Staff were very helpful

this hotel was outstanding. the staff were helpful and friendly. the room was very comfortable and extremely clean. the location is outstanding. the street is fashionable and has many choices for cheap lunch and dinner. i actually decided to stay longer than planned. just wonderful!

absolutely beautiful.I would recommend it to anyone staying in Salzburg.Perfect location and the decoration of the hotel and rooms is detailed personal and gorgeous,couldn't have wished for more.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful stay. The staff has been so friendly, and helpful! This hotel is the most comfortable and inviting one that I have ever stayed in!

We booked this hostel with very little notice and were completely happy with the result. It was in the best location - right in the middle of everything so we didn't need to walk much or get a cab. The price was fantastic and the hostel was full of character. I would definatly recommend this place to anyone.

I stayed here with 2 of my girlfriends and we loved this place. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The breakfast is fabulous, a huge spread. The location can not be beat. Just a 4-5 minute walk to the main bridge that leads you in to old town. The staff is there to let you in even at 3 in the morning! Would stay here again and recommend this to everyone. It also has free internet.

Great quality hotel in a superb location. 5minutes stroll from old town. Excellent rooms. Real value for money. Highly recommended!