Hotel Amax Inn Reviews

8145/6 Arakashan Road, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi, India

Slightly hard to find and in a run-down area of Delhi, but there was space to park our motorbikes out the front and the staff were helpful. There is a roof terrace where they serve traditional food and familiar drinks for a reasonable price. We met other travellers there and had a good evening.

• 24th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It would have been nice if the wifi was available in all of the rooms and not just the lobby. Also, we weren't able to check into our room until 9:30 pm despite arriving at 5 pm. Facilities and rooms are great though!!

Nice location back from the road so quieter. Helpful staff. I also left my iPad in the bathroom when I checked out which I emailed the guys about and they confirmed they had got it and had put it in the safe until I came back to collect it - which turned out to be 6 weeks later!

• 2nd May 2015

good hostel, good staff, very good for budget trip, but nothing more than what you expect. also the place is near the old Delhi and that is not pleasant

• 15th Mar 2015