Hotel Ambassador Reviews

1212 Granville Street, vancouver, BC V6Z1M4, Vancouver, Canada

It was peaceful, quiet and so so clean! Yet still in a hip part of town. Perfect location too. I'd recommend my 20 year old brother to stay here and I'd also recommend my grandma to stay here. Staff was so friendly and always willing to help!

• 1st Sep 2014

Good value for a very central location, close to everything. Granville Street is a party street, but the noise didn't bother me (I had a room facing the back, not the street itself) but most of the club are a couple of blocks away. The room and the shared bathrooms are clean, not hospital clean, but clean enough to me. There is a locker in the room, in which you can fit a small laptop. The Internet is pretty slow in the room though.

• 19th Jul 2014

Really good place, looks much more like a hotel than a hostel, you get privacy and comfort, also it's very clean and coffee is included, it's pretty secure aswell !

• 7th Jul 2014

Perfect if you want some privacy on a budget, great location, quiet and clean.