Hotel Ambassador

Very Good 146 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017
4.6

The room was very stuffy and the overhead fan didn't work very well. I have stayed in nicer hostels for much less money.

29th Apr 2017
6.0

Even though the Hostelworld posting says you can cancel within 24 hours, the Ambassador requires 48 hours (I know, why is it posted as 24 hours then). As quick as travel plans can change, you need to be EXTRA positive for this property.

3rd Feb 2017
4.9

Angry man at front desk wouldn't allow us to stay because my girlfriend lost her photo ID. What kind of hotel won't allow a couple to stay if one had a credit card and photo ID? I walked half a block and found another hotel with private bathroom for the same price, and they were very happy to receive my money. I would never recommend anyone to say at Hotel Ambassador.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Nov 2016

I was so impressed with this place. The location is awesome and the price is about one third of what most hotels charge in this area . You will need to go down the hall to use the potty but for me saving $100.00 a night is well worth it . Each room does have a sink and refrigerator and good ole TV . The rooms next to the road are a bit noisy on weekends but they moved me to a different room the second night no problem . I love you guys , Vancouver for me has such good vibes .