Hotel Ambassador Reviews

1212 Granville Street, vancouver, BC V6Z1M4, Vancouver, Canada

Member of staff on arrival was rude and demanding documents that had not been requested on booking, kept coming to my room and knocking on the door at 23:00, totally inappropriate. Felt frightened walking to the hostel after dusk so meant I had to get a taxi if it was after 6pm. Worst hotel I've ever stayed in. If I hadn't had to pay in full on arrival before seeing the room, I would have left after 1st night.

• 3rd Oct 2015

The hostel (hotel) is located directly in the main entertainment area. No worry though it is not noisy in the rooms. However, if you go outside you will be right in the busiest place in town, where there are bars, theatres and a lot of young people. I can recommend the hostel. Didn't have any problem and found the showers not very busy.