Hotel Ambra Reviews

via Caccianino 10, Milan, Italy

I wanted a cheap place to stay in Milan and so I booked this hotel. It actually wasn't that cheap but it was all that I found at the time. Our room was on the top floor and we had ants everywhere. The bathroom construction was incomplete. The front desk was very very unhelpful and unwelcoming. And our bed was dirty. The "hotel" is pretty far from the center. I'd say a good 45-1hr walk. I wanted to save money and that's why I booked here, but it's not worth it. I stayed 1night.

• 12th Apr 2014