Hotel Amic Miraflores Reviews

Xabec 4, Can Pastilla, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain

fantastic, fully recomend

• 2nd Jul 2013
  • Poland

I really like it.I had a great time therei really enjoy it...Great location.

Firstly, this hotel DO NOT WORK! Because of that we have been moved to other hotel across the street named Gala. WIFI do not work appropriate and cleanness is poor. In the bathroom we found huge strange animal on the ceiling... The only thing that was awesome is location. 30 m from the beach and nearby club street.

According to the fact that Hotel Miraflores is under construction we have been moved to Hotel Gala. I really like that hotel. Everything was clean, room was quite big with great balcony. TV and air condition was working properly. We had some problems with doors but very helpful personnel helped us immediately. As I mentioned personnel is great, they helped with the smile. I can fully recommend that place!!

• 8th May 2013