Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

In the area of Montmartre, pretty cool place. There are couple of cool sights you can look after.

We ordered a double bed and got two smal beds. The room smelled bad. Overall good for this price.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

This place is amazing, small hotel, but with great and family atmosphere. Is near to centre of the city, near to subway, arround hotel are many bars and bistros.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

Although very cheap the room (a triple ) was very basic, if we needed to be in that area would use it again. Staff where exellent and very helpful. Good value for money, but more of a hostel than a hotel.

• 24th Nov 2014

The Staff are very friendly and helpful and the rate very good

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Kenya

We had a great stay at Hotel Andre Gill. The location was great, near a lot of restaurants and other services. Subway is 2 minutes away. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Small room but exactly what we needed, the shower was excelent, probably the best an hotel can offer. We also got a free breakfast (baguette + croissant, jelly, butter, orange juice and a choice between coffe, chocolate milk or tea). The room, beds and bathroom were clean and we got towels everyday. Excellent for the price!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

perfect little hotel in the beautiful montmartre district of paris

Amazing, clean rooms. Better than any other hostel I have stayed thus far. The staff was so polite and helpful, I cannot wait to return to Paris and stay at Hotel Andre Gill again!

Simple breakfast of croissant, juice and coffee was nice. Smaller rooms, but very nice overall. There was a club nearby, which was loud at times, but not sketchy or anything. Overall, a good stay. Would recommend.

Thanks for everything we do enjoy our stay!

They don't allow visiters, so if you have friends in that area, they can't come visit you at this hotel. The staff was also very rude when dealing with this problem.

• 23rd Oct 2014

well, everything was fine except few points which might be improved in the future: 1. it takes long time to have hot water form the shower 2. the elevator is too small, and it does not work properly... 3. the shared WC is too small... but everything else was fine, and i love the cat and little dogs by the reception :)

• 21st Oct 2014
  • China

Perfect location easy to get around, supermarkets and lots of nice restaurants nearby; The receptionists are nice and welcome; we broke two glasses, the manager was so nice not ask us to pay...

Location is great, very easy to reach by metro. Very close to Montmarte. Staff is friendly. As it is written, breakfast is a little bit poor. And the rooms are very small but it's french style i guess. So nothing to bother much. There are two lovely and wellbehaved cats and dogs. So there's nothing to complaint much.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

At the reception two big size pet Cats and two small size pet dogs wellcome you. They are friendly. Never disturbed us. The lift and the passages are too narrow.All over it's nice and homely. I liked that. If I go in Paris again I shall stay there.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was good value and perfectly pleasant. The location in a very lively part of Montmartre is excellent.

Clean simple and practical. A family run hotel, with all that entails.

• 26th Sep 2014

No good value for money: very small rooms, poor beds, just one shared bathroom on different floor, changing water temperature etc etc. Location is the only thing you pay for, and even than: there are far nicer areas in Paris!

• 26th Sep 2014

The hotel itself was cute. It had the smallest little elevator I've ever seen, which was nice, since we didn't have to carry our suitcases to the 4th floor. Receptionist at night were friendly, during the day you almost don't see any staff, except for the breakfast lady. They don't respond to e-mails, so call them. It bothered me, that it is not possible to pay with a credit card, since I hate to carry large sums of money around. All in all it was a nice enough hotel, but don't expect to much.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

This place was perfect for my first time in Paris. I loved the location as it was so close to everything important like the metro, but close enough to walk to many fantastic locations. The staff was always smiling and very accommodating. I always felt safe and could come and go as a pleased. I was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was as it was off of a very busy street....sort of a silent sanctuary to rest my head which is exactly what I was looking for. It attracts like minded guests.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4