Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

Nice hotel in the very center of Montmartre...very close to pigalle or Abesesses metro station. Nice and clean room. The only problem has been the reception, almost always no one welcoming you and when somebody was inside he was not an English speaker. Of course, not being anyone at reception, security of the hotel was very low.

Great location, 2 minute walk from the Pigalle metro stop. Staff were excellent, especially the woman on the desk who's name I seem to forget! I think she may have been the manager. She was very friendly and helpful, always smiling! Room was very nice and clean, good value for money.

• 15th Feb 2015

Excellent staff, they were really nice. Good value for money. Near sacre coeur. They have cats and dogs but the place was really cossy and good breakfast although the room for breakfast was a bit small but I will definitely recommend this place. Near shops restaurants and cafes!

After staying in a hostel during my last trip to Paris, this place was heaven sent. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were cleaned every day. The owner was very sweet and accommodating. She has two dogs and two cats that roam the downstairs, and when you're far away from your own animals, it's just like home. The breakfast is a sit down type deal. Very light and very good. The hotel is located only a block away from the Pigalle metro station. I would recommend it highly!

• 13th Feb 2015

This is a great hotel!!! It has a great ubication!!! But the most important is not the hotel but the personnel !! They are great!!! That make your stay easy, cozy and friendly! They are always gonna help you and they have always a good attitude!! Yasmin and the staff madeus wanna go back to this hotel everytime we are in Paris !!!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

This little hotel is a hidden gem in the heart of Montmartre, cosily positioned on a quiet street between Le Moulin Rouge and Sacre Coeur, 2 minutes away from the Pigalle metro station. It was all I and my mom needed for our 8-night getaway to Paris, at an excellent price - and this is a middle-class person from Moldova, poorest in Europe, speaking. Highly recommended! Greetings and many thanks to the staff and Yasmina and Soraya, the owners' daughters, who were so helpful during our stay:-)

The room was nice, but my bathroom's door was broken and it didn't close. Breakfast included, consists of a croissant, bread, orange juice and coffee. The location is great, very nice neighbourhood, lots of bars and restaurants, and very close to a metro station.

• 16th Jan 2015

My friend and I recently stayed here and we absolutely loved it. While the neighborhood can be a little scary after dark, we felt safe and secure in the hotel. Thank you so much, I will recommend you to my friends! Thank you, Madeline Maher

everything was fine but wifi was rubbish. I couldn't use wifi at all. apart from wifi everything was okay. it was quite cheap and easy to find and staffs were friendly

• 1st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very small rooms! Very good location to train station and access to everything else. Staff is very helpful

Very friendly staff. Everything was fine, but a few things deserve a upgrade. Breakfast - add protein (eggs, cheese, ham...) And fruits!

Great Hotel, very friendly staff! And a great location, easy to find as well. The only negative point were the showers, they ran out of hot water very fast... We loved the showerheads though!

We had an excellent stay at the hotel and would definetely recommend it to anyone that wishes a simple, but comfortable place for a low price. The room we stayed was recently refurnished and had a small bathroom, but very clean and with hot water. The staff was very friendly.

• 26th Dec 2014

Really loved this hotel. I adored the cats an dogs at the hotel as well. The staff was also excellent and very polite. The only negative is that we had some problems with the hot water, but I'd definitely stay here again!

お勧めしません 。理由としては以下のようなことがあげられる1 時々には湯がない 2 夜になると 騒々しくなるので よく眠れない 3 他のホテルと比べると宿泊費が高い 不推荐,理由如下 ,有时候没有热水,晚上很吵难以入睡,相比其他的店,这个价格再加一点点钱,可以住更好的 Eine schlechte Erfahrung , Manchmal gab es keine Heißwasser für Dusche , Am Abend war draußen laut , kann man nicht so gut schlafen, Mit diesem Preis kann man eine bessere Hotel finden. Sometimes there is no hot water for taking a shower , At night it's quite loud outside so we cannot sleep good, at this price people can find a better one .

The last 2 days the water of the shower was cold. The breakfast is nothing much. The room and bathroom were a little bit small too, but in the end our stay was good and the hotel was comfortable. The staff is really nice too.

• 20th Dec 2014

Location is near red light area but with convenient transportation of underground. The shower room in the double bed room is very narrow. The price includes breakfast which is good. Breakfast is basically croissant and coffee.

great place to stay! i would for sure recommend this to anyone staying in Paris for a cheaper place to stay that is still central. Good for couples, but probably not solo travelers.

In the area of Montmartre, pretty cool place. There are couple of cool sights you can look after.

We ordered a double bed and got two smal beds. The room smelled bad. Overall good for this price.

• 5th Dec 2014