Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

The location is good and the staff are nice. But I think the space there is quite narrow, narrow lift, narrow room.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • China

We had a lovely time at the hotel, the staff was really nice and friendly, especially Martial. I would recommend this hotel to other people. They had a dog and two cats, which is good to know for people who are allergic.

Great location, very near to metro station, Sacre cour, Moulin rouge. Great and helpful staff. The room with bathroom was absolutely sufficient, clean and neat. Only hair-dryer didn't work. Breakfast included croisant, bagete, jam and butter with hot drink and juice, but it was quite enough.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay at Hôtel André Gill very much. I was traveling alone, so I stayed in a single room which did not have a bathroom or a shower. But thebathroom and shower were always free when I needed it. All rooms and facilities were spotlessly cleaned. All the receptionists were very friendly and helpful, especially Marciel. The one drawback was there were many people loitering and drinking in the alley outside the hotel in the evening and into the night, and if felt unsafe at times.

• 12th Jul 2014

Hotel Andre Gill is located in a great neighbourhool but is lack luster. The bathroom in our room had no shower curtain nor door and a shower head that barely worked. Housekeeping times were inconvenient. Two of the staff members were great; nice, friendly and helpful while everyone else seemed indifferent or too busy to assist. The cats in the lobby were cute but the dogs that visited everyday were loud and always in the way. The bedding was old and covered in hair (human and feline).

• 11th Jul 2014

I stayed in a single room with the shared bathroom option (which I did not notice when I booked) . My room was small but clean and on the 6th floor. The bathroom is on the 1st floor which was somewhat inconvenient because I refused to use the extremely small elevator and rather opted for the stairs. The mattress was not very firm and some of the towels looked very worn. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located but I do not recommend using the subway stop at night

Is a very "simpa" place. Nice people, in the very heart of Montmatre and an incredible price for Paris!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Hello, I had a really lovely stay at Hotel Andre Gill with my sister for 5 nights. Initially I was a bit put off by its close proximity to Pigalle and all the shops but it was easily avoidable and didn't end up bothering me at all (in terms of safety etc). The location is great, we had a lot of evening strolls around Mont Martre with all its glorious cafes and bakeries. The staff were all really friendly and the pets there were well behaved and added to the homeliness of the place :)

• 5th Jul 2014

Elevator broken, must pay in cash, hot and the street noise went on until 2AM. At least put fans in the rooms to drown out the noise and get a breeze going.

• 5th Jul 2014

The hostel is very closed by to the metro station, so the location is perfect to go through this transport and visit Paris. Also is just a few streets from the Moulin Rouge and Sacre Coeur. The staff was very nice with us, and helps us a lot. I really recommend this place.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really enjoyed the family atmosphere, especially the cats. Jasmin was really helpful and welcoming. I hope she gets to visit NZ some day soon. Delighted to find a lift after hauling cases up stone staircases all through Italy. The room was very clean and comfortable and the location great - central but quiet. Appreciated the breakfast included as well. I wish the croissants in NZ were this light and flaky , but hey this was France.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

The hotel staff were immediately welcoming and friendly & nothing was too much trouble. They spoke perfect English & readily offered advice on where to go etc. = gold star service in this respect! The hotel is situated close to the Pigalle district, however the cul-de-sac that it's situated in is quiet. The metro link & bus stop are close by. Albeit quite small, the room was clean & functional, however it did not have tea/coffee facilties and this was a distinct downside.

• 29th Jun 2014

The hotel is in a great spot for night life and the staff are welcoming. It's was a great place to start my trip around Europe.

All the staff I encountered were friendly and welcoming - a real family atmosphere. The hotel was a great find in a convenient location, and fitted my expectations completely.

• 24th Jun 2014

Perfect stay and definitely will stay again when I have a chance to go Paris again.

• Malaysia

Stayed at Hotel Andre Gill for a week in June with my sister for a conference and then 2 days sightseeing. Safe, quiet and very clean hotel with very friendly staff, great breakfast included in price and free wifi. Spacious room, clean towels every day and a sparkling clean bathroom. Great location for avoiding the really touristy centre whilst still only an easy metro ride from all important sites. Nearest Metro station at Place Abessess only 2 minutes away. A perfect week away. Thank you!

• 24th Jun 2014

Great place to stay, some people r outside d hotel drinking but they do not make much noise, great location

Breakfast very very poor, served in a tiny room!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

very nice clean hotel, located 5 min walk from Moulin Rouge and Basilica of the Sacré Cœur. They also provide coffee and croissant for breakfast we didn't expect. Very friendly staff with funny old pets everywhere.

• 19th Jun 2014

Good value for money. Staff was quite nice. Location also quite good, close to pigalle metro stop and walking distance from sacre d'cour. Atmosphere ok, but there seemed to be for example quite a big fight with reception and a customer about broken shower just when we were checking out and had to witness. Our room had view to peaceful side, not noisy. Sound insulation a bit poor between rooms but at least we were able to sleep. Anyway, definitely good value for money as it's not expensive.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4