Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

The staff is friendly (...backed by two lovely cats!) and the included breakfast was a nice way to start the day. The location is great: the Sacre Coeur is a short walk away and the Pigalle metro station can easily connect you to the rest of the city. The hotel was good - excellent position in a quiet street with bars/brasseries nearby. The elevator is tiny, mind you, however the room was perfect: everything was very clean and working well (shower, hairdryer, toilet.. all good!). Pleasant stay!

Standard rooms and simple breakfast, but all that was needed for a couple of nights. Awesome spot, right near the train station which was good coming home at night. Staff were extremley really accommodating, especially Kentish who was so helpful and kind. Would definitely stay again.

• 14th Aug 2015

We had a great time and really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Thanks!

It was great experience. Very friendly staff nice and clean Hotel. 100% recommending

Room in ok condition. Great location in Montmartre, close to metro Pigalle and Anvers. Very friendly staff. Sweet breakfast, not our favorite.

We enjoyed the overall location relative to things around Montmartre, however there was a liquor outlet on the corner that allowed patrons to flow into the street beneath our room windows and party all night long... three nights running! Very difficult to control, but this did not allow for much uninterrupted sleep.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Staff very good, internet sketchy, The evening "party" on Rue de Andre Gill bothersome (could not keep the French doors open because of the noise so it was warm in the room). After some time in the elevator and shower I am wondering if Andre Gill was a midget. Loved the cats, nice clean and modern room. Thank you, Paul Desborough

• 11th Jul 2015

There are a number of reasons why I would recommend the Andre Gill to anyone traveling to Paris. Besides Gabi, the adorable cat who can often be found minding the front desk, the free breakfast, kind and helpful staff, the quiet and economical rooms, the hotel simply has an ideal location. It's seconds away from 2 metro lines, a 5 minute walk from the Sacre Coeur and Montmartre, at the corner there is a large grocery store with a self checkout, which is ideal for the traveller on a budget.

• 9th Jul 2015

We were very comfortable in a room and bathroom that were well cared for and updated. The location is convenient to transportation, restaurants and shopping. We will definitely stay here our next trip!

• 6th Jul 2015

Friendly staff. Basic breakfast. Tiniest elevator I have ever seen. Close to two metro stations and Montmartre.

All the staffs were really nice and gave us al the support we need.

Air Condition is necessary, For me was distance from the city center but close to metro.

Great find! High key recommend this hotel. Everyone is so nice

• 26th Jun 2015

The location is quite convenient, right around the corner from Sacre-Coeur and Pigalle, and just some minutes to several subway stations. The overall outlook and the facilities are what you expect from a hotel for this price in Paris. The rooms were clean though and the breakfast, though very, very basic, a nice bonus in a city as expensive as Paris. Staff was friendly - nothing to complain about. In general I'd say it's an excellent pick if you're looking for a value/money solution.

The staff were helpful and very friendly. The hotel is in a nice spot. It is quiet and easily accessible from the Metro. The only negative is the bar at the front of the street, where the well-behaved patrons basically hang out on the street and in front of the hotel drinking and smoking rather than in the bar. It makes the experience less pleasant than it could be and gives the hotel a lower class feel than is actually deserves.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Loved this place! It had a great free breakfast and it was so incredibly clean. I really enjoyed my stay there. I was in a three bed private room and there was plenty of space and the beds were comfortable. The staff was great as well. I definitely recommend staying here.

• 18th Jun 2015

Lovely hotel, lovely staff and amazing price, thanks very much.

The night clerk, Eddie, was very accommodating, patient and helpful!

I stayed the 2nd time at this Hotel & I was very satisfied, especially with the location itself & with the staff of this nice little Hotel. Many thanks to Marcel & Aida who made my stay very nice & who gave me every support possible. I highly recommend this Place :-) Mario

• 9th Jun 2015

Great location for access to Champagne Houses.

• 9th Jun 2015