Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

We are a bunch of six freinds from India and we felt like home with freindly staff and clean rooms. The Location is near to Anvers/Pigalle Metro Station and eventhough we arrived early by couple of hours we could check in early and we extended our stay by one day. A Good Value for money and a safe haven in Paris.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • India

The staff were very accommodating! Would definitely stay here again.

Lovely staff, good location, real value for money. Only complaint was that the beds were quite uncomfortable in our twin room and fitting all the guests into the breakfast room was a bit of a squeeze!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great location to start with, happy with that. The only think I would probably suggest is to fix the shower in room 28 (every time you shower the water floods onto the floor as there is a rupture on the side), it's nothing major, its just not nice to see. I also would recommend the hotel to add extra plugs on the bed sides, apart from that there are no complains or anything.

Nice little guest house.in very good location. Good English spoken. Excellent wifi connection. Going down 2 flights of stairs to bathroom was a little annoying but everything was clean and comfortable. I would recommend it.

You leave your keys in a rack by the door which is rarely (never) monitored. I also wasn't permitted to pay by visa (Just cash) the man said even though they had a till right there.

the location is PERFECT everything is close by this hotel. Breakfast is simple but tasty!! love the fresh croissant every day!!!!! free wifi and renovated room here. we loved the family atmosphere there. the staff is so friendly and helpful. we will definitely go back there. THANK YOU for making our Paris experience so extraordinary :)

Our second visit, very friendly staff. Will stay there again

I found this place a little expensive for what you get, but it is a very lovely little hotel with helpful and friendly staff. It's in an amazing location, maybe why the price was higher.

Good location- 2 mins walk from metro station. Surrounded by cafés and shops, laundry, pharmacy, supermarket etc. family run hotel- very friendly and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms very clean and well appointed. Beds made and towels changed daily. Really it's a hotel at hostel prices. Great choice. Would stay there again

so cute about everything. i love paris because of this hotel.

Lovely little low budget hotel, with excellent staff in a great location. I booked a private double room with ensuite, which was compact but very charming, complete with tiny lift to get to the sixth floor! Staff were very helpful, including the two cats and (I think) three small dogs who rule the roost. Pretty good value and I would happily stay there again.

The hotel is a good option for a not too expensive stay in Paris. It is a good location, very close by foot from the Sacré-Cœur, close to metro station. Our room was nice, comfortable and clean! Breakfast tasty, but simple. A tip for improving the breakfast is to include one more bread, or croissant? This is the only thing I would point out for the improvement of the services. The staff is very gentle and helpful!! Everyone there was nice with us. So, I would come back there, when I visit Paris!

• 8th Aug 2014

great little hotel to stay at for a short stay in Paris. close to Underground stops, helpful staff, and a couple of attention seeking cats in the hotel lobby! Thankyou!!

Location is perfect, room is clean and there is a (simple but enough) breakfast. My only problem is that hot water sometimes finished during shower. People must pay attention that the payment might be done in CASH in the check in (I know this is on the conditions, but sometimes we forget to read all the things ;)).

The staff were excellent, all very polite and helpful. The dogs and cats made the place real quircky! The room was spotless and very comfy! The only downfall is there was no fridge in it, but there was heating and TV. Free WiFi, which worked also in our room was a big plus! Great location! We decided to book the hostel after a good research, it is among the top rated in Paris in Hostelworld. You seriously cannot go wrong! By far this is the best value for money in Paris! We'll be back for sure!

• 1st Aug 2014

Good location and friendly staff, but fascilities could be better, i e if you're staying on the 3rd floor you have to go to 1st floor to take a shower etc.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The location is good and the staff are nice. But I think the space there is quite narrow, narrow lift, narrow room.

Loved this hotel. Budget hotel, yes, but had plenty of little amenities, like towels, clean bathroom, TV. Rooms were city small, but, literally on the coolest street in the city, so the location makes it so worth it for the price.

• 21st Jul 2014

We had a lovely time at the hotel, the staff was really nice and friendly, especially Martial. I would recommend this hotel to other people. They had a dog and two cats, which is good to know for people who are allergic.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4