Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

We enjoyed the overall location relative to things around Montmartre, however there was a liquor outlet on the corner that allowed patrons to flow into the street beneath our room windows and party all night long... three nights running! Very difficult to control, but this did not allow for much uninterrupted sleep.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Staff very good, internet sketchy, The evening "party" on Rue de Andre Gill bothersome (could not keep the French doors open because of the noise so it was warm in the room). After some time in the elevator and shower I am wondering if Andre Gill was a midget. Loved the cats, nice clean and modern room. Thank you, Paul Desborough

• 11th Jul 2015

There are a number of reasons why I would recommend the Andre Gill to anyone traveling to Paris. Besides Gabi, the adorable cat who can often be found minding the front desk, the free breakfast, kind and helpful staff, the quiet and economical rooms, the hotel simply has an ideal location. It's seconds away from 2 metro lines, a 5 minute walk from the Sacre Coeur and Montmartre, at the corner there is a large grocery store with a self checkout, which is ideal for the traveller on a budget.

• 9th Jul 2015

We were very comfortable in a room and bathroom that were well cared for and updated. The location is convenient to transportation, restaurants and shopping. We will definitely stay here our next trip!

• 6th Jul 2015

Friendly staff. Basic breakfast. Tiniest elevator I have ever seen. Close to two metro stations and Montmartre.

All the staffs were really nice and gave us al the support we need.

Air Condition is necessary, For me was distance from the city center but close to metro.

Great find! High key recommend this hotel. Everyone is so nice

• 26th Jun 2015

The staff were helpful and very friendly. The hotel is in a nice spot. It is quiet and easily accessible from the Metro. The only negative is the bar at the front of the street, where the well-behaved patrons basically hang out on the street and in front of the hotel drinking and smoking rather than in the bar. It makes the experience less pleasant than it could be and gives the hotel a lower class feel than is actually deserves.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Loved this place! It had a great free breakfast and it was so incredibly clean. I really enjoyed my stay there. I was in a three bed private room and there was plenty of space and the beds were comfortable. The staff was great as well. I definitely recommend staying here.

• 18th Jun 2015

The night clerk, Eddie, was very accommodating, patient and helpful!

I stayed the 2nd time at this Hotel & I was very satisfied, especially with the location itself & with the staff of this nice little Hotel. Many thanks to Marcel & Aida who made my stay very nice & who gave me every support possible. I highly recommend this Place :-) Mario

• 9th Jun 2015

Great location for access to Champagne Houses.

• 9th Jun 2015

We had a great stay at Hotel Andre Gill! The location is good, close to metro, food and enjoyment during night time. We missed the breakfast everyday but one, when we had it it was good. Wifi worked fine, bed was fine, and our whole stay was good! What made it great was the night receptionist! I seem to have forgotten his name but he worked there all the 3 nights we stayed in Paris and he was funny, made us feel at home and gave us wonderful tips about getting around and dining. Recommended!

Hotel Andre Gill has been my hotel for three Paris visits in a row, and I intend to return again and again. The staff are friendly and competent, the rooms clean and functional, the location marvelous (in the heart of Montmartre). This place is a treasure.

• 6th Jun 2015

Amazing would definitely come back!!

• 5th Jun 2015

The hotel was in a good location for tourist attractions--close to two metro stops (Anvers and Pigalle which run on two different lines) and is less than a ten-minute walk from the Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. The staff was lovely. Very friendly, helpful, and generous. The rooms were simple but clean. The only minor problem I had was the showerhead in our room was broken so a little human origami was needed to wash my hair.

• 30th May 2015

Great hotel in a very convenient location. I would recommend to everyone. Staff were very friendly and did all they could for us.

From the moment we arrived we were made most welcome. The location had a feeling of a neighbourhood. Not a part of Paris. The room was lovely with a view of the church at montemarte.

• 1st May 2015

Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast is simple but enough. The hotel is near sacre coeur and the metro station. It's a little bit noisy, you can hear the neighbours in their room and everything on the street. But when we would visit Paris another time we definitly would come back!