Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

Great find! High key recommend this hotel. Everyone is so nice

• 26th Jun 2015

Loved this place! It had a great free breakfast and it was so incredibly clean. I really enjoyed my stay there. I was in a three bed private room and there was plenty of space and the beds were comfortable. The staff was great as well. I definitely recommend staying here.

• 18th Jun 2015

The night clerk, Eddie, was very accommodating, patient and helpful!

I stayed the 2nd time at this Hotel & I was very satisfied, especially with the location itself & with the staff of this nice little Hotel. Many thanks to Marcel & Aida who made my stay very nice & who gave me every support possible. I highly recommend this Place :-) Mario

• 9th Jun 2015

Great location for access to Champagne Houses.

• 9th Jun 2015

Hotel Andre Gill has been my hotel for three Paris visits in a row, and I intend to return again and again. The staff are friendly and competent, the rooms clean and functional, the location marvelous (in the heart of Montmartre). This place is a treasure.

• 6th Jun 2015

Amazing would definitely come back!!

• 5th Jun 2015

The hotel was in a good location for tourist attractions--close to two metro stops (Anvers and Pigalle which run on two different lines) and is less than a ten-minute walk from the Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. The staff was lovely. Very friendly, helpful, and generous. The rooms were simple but clean. The only minor problem I had was the showerhead in our room was broken so a little human origami was needed to wash my hair.

• 30th May 2015

Great hotel in a very convenient location. I would recommend to everyone. Staff were very friendly and did all they could for us.

From the moment we arrived we were made most welcome. The location had a feeling of a neighbourhood. Not a part of Paris. The room was lovely with a view of the church at montemarte.

• 1st May 2015

Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast is simple but enough. The hotel is near sacre coeur and the metro station. It's a little bit noisy, you can hear the neighbours in their room and everything on the street. But when we would visit Paris another time we definitly would come back!

We had a very good stay. The room was very clean and cozy and, most important at night very quiet. The staff was all the time helpful and polite. The breakfast was good, but the schedule is not very compatible with a vacation... it finishes too early (9:30 a.m.).

Hotel Andre Gill is cute and quaint. My friend and I stayed in a room with two twin beds and a private bathroom and we didn't have any problems with anything. The staff was friendly and helpful and most spoke English. I loved the location just below Sacre-Coeur. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and I will probably stay here again.

We (family) really enjoyed our stay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean, our beds were made and clean towels were provided daily. Breakfast (croissant, baguette, butter, jelly, orange juice, tea / coffee / hot chocolate) was a good start to a day of exploring the city. There is no parking at the hotel but plenty of parking garages nearby (at a reasonable price when you book ahead). The location is great, close to Pigalle and within walking distance to Sacre Coeur.

My 12 year old daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights and thouroughly recommend it. The room was small but very clean, had everything we needed and, very importantly, a window that opens. The hotel itself was quiet, although there was some background noise from local clubs until about 10pm, only to be expected in this area. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was all we needed, lots of lovely local eateries and shops and perfect for strolling round Montmartre. Loved the pets too!

• 7th Apr 2015

Very nice for the price. The tiny elevator is a little quirky, but as long as you don't have huge bags, it's no problem. Friendly cats are great if you're a cat lover. The street door seems to be unlocked most of the time, although a member of staff appears as you come in, but that may be a little concerning to some, however they seem to have it under control at all times. Rooms comfortable, on the small size but not too much. Good bathrooms, daily cleaning, changing of towels etc. Good value.

Nice hotel in the very center of Montmartre...very close to pigalle or Abesesses metro station. Nice and clean room. The only problem has been the reception, almost always no one welcoming you and when somebody was inside he was not an English speaker. Of course, not being anyone at reception, security of the hotel was very low.

Great location, 2 minute walk from the Pigalle metro stop. Staff were excellent, especially the woman on the desk who's name I seem to forget! I think she may have been the manager. She was very friendly and helpful, always smiling! Room was very nice and clean, good value for money.

• 15th Feb 2015

Excellent staff, they were really nice. Good value for money. Near sacre coeur. They have cats and dogs but the place was really cossy and good breakfast although the room for breakfast was a bit small but I will definitely recommend this place. Near shops restaurants and cafes!

Perfect hotel for discovering Paris. With the metro nearby your get to easily to whereever you want. Can be a bit noisy at night.