Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

Perfect location easy to get around, supermarkets and lots of nice restaurants nearby; The receptionists are nice and welcome; we broke two glasses, the manager was so nice not ask us to pay...

Location is great, very easy to reach by metro. Very close to Montmarte. Staff is friendly. As it is written, breakfast is a little bit poor. And the rooms are very small but it's french style i guess. So nothing to bother much. There are two lovely and wellbehaved cats and dogs. So there's nothing to complaint much.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Turkey

At the reception two big size pet Cats and two small size pet dogs wellcome you. They are friendly. Never disturbed us. The lift and the passages are too narrow.All over it's nice and homely. I liked that. If I go in Paris again I shall stay there.

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was good value and perfectly pleasant. The location in a very lively part of Montmartre is excellent.

Clean simple and practical. A family run hotel, with all that entails.

• 26th Sep 2014

No good value for money: very small rooms, poor beds, just one shared bathroom on different floor, changing water temperature etc etc. Location is the only thing you pay for, and even than: there are far nicer areas in Paris!

• 26th Sep 2014

The hotel itself was cute. It had the smallest little elevator I've ever seen, which was nice, since we didn't have to carry our suitcases to the 4th floor. Receptionist at night were friendly, during the day you almost don't see any staff, except for the breakfast lady. They don't respond to e-mails, so call them. It bothered me, that it is not possible to pay with a credit card, since I hate to carry large sums of money around. All in all it was a nice enough hotel, but don't expect to much.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

This place was perfect for my first time in Paris. I loved the location as it was so close to everything important like the metro, but close enough to walk to many fantastic locations. The staff was always smiling and very accommodating. I always felt safe and could come and go as a pleased. I was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was as it was off of a very busy street....sort of a silent sanctuary to rest my head which is exactly what I was looking for. It attracts like minded guests.

• 20th Sep 2014

Everything about the Andre Gill was really good, except for being located next to a wine/beer shop, where scores of people descended each evening to drink and get rowdy. The noise from the street was awful, and with our room being at the front it was impossible to sleep with the windows open. Males were urinating up the walls in the cul-de-sac and the smell was horrible the next morning. This happened each night of our stay, so I can only assume it is like this every night. Such a pity.

• 18th Sep 2014

Great location. Great staff. I will definitely stay there again.

• 17th Sep 2014

I can only recommend this family-run hotel. Room was cleaned daily incl. new towels. Bed was supercomfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. A petit dejeuner was for free and provided a well-portioned start into the day, despite the lack of variety. My favourite positive surprise were the 4 cute pets (2 little dogs and 2 massive cats), who are willing to be petted. All in all, if I returned to Paris at some point, I would stay there again! Thanks a lot for making this vacation wonderful.

• 14th Sep 2014

We are a bunch of six freinds from India and we felt like home with freindly staff and clean rooms. The Location is near to Anvers/Pigalle Metro Station and eventhough we arrived early by couple of hours we could check in early and we extended our stay by one day. A Good Value for money and a safe haven in Paris.

The staff were very accommodating! Would definitely stay here again.

Lovely staff, good location, real value for money. Only complaint was that the beds were quite uncomfortable in our twin room and fitting all the guests into the breakfast room was a bit of a squeeze!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great location to start with, happy with that. The only think I would probably suggest is to fix the shower in room 28 (every time you shower the water floods onto the floor as there is a rupture on the side), it's nothing major, its just not nice to see. I also would recommend the hotel to add extra plugs on the bed sides, apart from that there are no complains or anything.

Nice little guest house.in very good location. Good English spoken. Excellent wifi connection. Going down 2 flights of stairs to bathroom was a little annoying but everything was clean and comfortable. I would recommend it.

You leave your keys in a rack by the door which is rarely (never) monitored. I also wasn't permitted to pay by visa (Just cash) the man said even though they had a till right there.

the location is PERFECT everything is close by this hotel. Breakfast is simple but tasty!! love the fresh croissant every day!!!!! free wifi and renovated room here. we loved the family atmosphere there. the staff is so friendly and helpful. we will definitely go back there. THANK YOU for making our Paris experience so extraordinary :)

Our second visit, very friendly staff. Will stay there again

I found this place a little expensive for what you get, but it is a very lovely little hotel with helpful and friendly staff. It's in an amazing location, maybe why the price was higher.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4