8.4
Fabulous 2,527 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 2,527 Total Reviews
Hotel Andre Gill Located at 4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris.
France
Paris france 4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme
84% 2527
48.8828420 2.3396670
    Rooms available

5th Jul 2016

Friendly and helpful staff and nicely located. A good place to stay if you're looking for something in Montmartre.

• USA, Male, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016

I was very pleased with my stay at hotel Andre gill. The staff was wonderful and always accommodating. I appreciated the breakfast in the morning. The staff was great. Melissa and her mum who were operating the front desk were welcoming and sweet. there was an evening when my television want working and a young man dropped everything to make sure that the television worked. I even told him not to worry, but he put my family's needs first. I cannot say enough about the hospitality of the staff.

• China, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

The location is pretty good, with a carrefour, a metro station and several bus station around. The bathroom is neat, which is important. However, some parts of the sheet is smelly but not so noticable. Breakfast is served, simply but good.

14th Jun 2016

The family that runs this hotel are so sweet! They were helpful and answered any question I had. Hotel was clean, quiet, and a great price. The bathroom was TINY ( I was struggling because I am tall) but the shower area was gorgeous and looked recently remodeled. I wasn't a fan of the location around the hotel so I took subways to other areas, but I did love that the hotel was very close to the Pigalle Metro station. The hotel is also close to a grocery store, various cafes, and the Moulin Rouge

11th Jun 2016

good price, espec during Euro Cup madness. People very nice, but small place (incl bfast place). Cool location to Art scene, and acccess to public transport.

20th Feb 2016
7.1

Hotel was clean and staff was kind. Breakfast was less than we expected, very very simple (no fruits, no cheese, no ham, no cereals).

5th Feb 2016
7.7

It was a great location, the hotel is down a quiet side street only 1 min walk from the main road. They have croissants and coffee for breakfast and the staff were friendly. However, you have to leave your key hanging at reception when you leave (which didn't feel very safe), there is a £2/night per person extra fee which isn't particularly clear; and the hotel is quite dated so not somewhere I would recommend for a romantic getaway, but great to stay if you're out & about :)