Hotel Andre Gill Reviews

4 Rue Andre Gill, Paris 18eme, Paris, France

Great hotel in a very convenient location. I would recommend to everyone. Staff were very friendly and did all they could for us.

From the moment we arrived we were made most welcome. The location had a feeling of a neighbourhood. Not a part of Paris. The room was lovely with a view of the church at montemarte.

• 1st May 2015

Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast is simple but enough. The hotel is near sacre coeur and the metro station. It's a little bit noisy, you can hear the neighbours in their room and everything on the street. But when we would visit Paris another time we definitly would come back!

We had a very good stay. The room was very clean and cozy and, most important at night very quiet. The staff was all the time helpful and polite. The breakfast was good, but the schedule is not very compatible with a vacation... it finishes too early (9:30 a.m.).

Hotel Andre Gill is cute and quaint. My friend and I stayed in a room with two twin beds and a private bathroom and we didn't have any problems with anything. The staff was friendly and helpful and most spoke English. I loved the location just below Sacre-Coeur. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and I will probably stay here again.

We (family) really enjoyed our stay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean, our beds were made and clean towels were provided daily. Breakfast (croissant, baguette, butter, jelly, orange juice, tea / coffee / hot chocolate) was a good start to a day of exploring the city. There is no parking at the hotel but plenty of parking garages nearby (at a reasonable price when you book ahead). The location is great, close to Pigalle and within walking distance to Sacre Coeur.

My 12 year old daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights and thouroughly recommend it. The room was small but very clean, had everything we needed and, very importantly, a window that opens. The hotel itself was quiet, although there was some background noise from local clubs until about 10pm, only to be expected in this area. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was all we needed, lots of lovely local eateries and shops and perfect for strolling round Montmartre. Loved the pets too!

• 7th Apr 2015

Very nice for the price. The tiny elevator is a little quirky, but as long as you don't have huge bags, it's no problem. Friendly cats are great if you're a cat lover. The street door seems to be unlocked most of the time, although a member of staff appears as you come in, but that may be a little concerning to some, however they seem to have it under control at all times. Rooms comfortable, on the small size but not too much. Good bathrooms, daily cleaning, changing of towels etc. Good value.

Nice hotel in the very center of Montmartre...very close to pigalle or Abesesses metro station. Nice and clean room. The only problem has been the reception, almost always no one welcoming you and when somebody was inside he was not an English speaker. Of course, not being anyone at reception, security of the hotel was very low.

Great location, 2 minute walk from the Pigalle metro stop. Staff were excellent, especially the woman on the desk who's name I seem to forget! I think she may have been the manager. She was very friendly and helpful, always smiling! Room was very nice and clean, good value for money.

• 15th Feb 2015

Excellent staff, they were really nice. Good value for money. Near sacre coeur. They have cats and dogs but the place was really cossy and good breakfast although the room for breakfast was a bit small but I will definitely recommend this place. Near shops restaurants and cafes!

Perfect hotel for discovering Paris. With the metro nearby your get to easily to whereever you want. Can be a bit noisy at night.

After staying in a hostel during my last trip to Paris, this place was heaven sent. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were cleaned every day. The owner was very sweet and accommodating. She has two dogs and two cats that roam the downstairs, and when you're far away from your own animals, it's just like home. The breakfast is a sit down type deal. Very light and very good. The hotel is located only a block away from the Pigalle metro station. I would recommend it highly!

• 13th Feb 2015

This is a great hotel!!! It has a great ubication!!! But the most important is not the hotel but the personnel !! They are great!!! That make your stay easy, cozy and friendly! They are always gonna help you and they have always a good attitude!! Yasmin and the staff madeus wanna go back to this hotel everytime we are in Paris !!!

• 10th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

This little hotel is a hidden gem in the heart of Montmartre, cosily positioned on a quiet street between Le Moulin Rouge and Sacre Coeur, 2 minutes away from the Pigalle metro station. It was all I and my mom needed for our 8-night getaway to Paris, at an excellent price - and this is a middle-class person from Moldova, poorest in Europe, speaking. Highly recommended! Greetings and many thanks to the staff and Yasmina and Soraya, the owners' daughters, who were so helpful during our stay:-)

The room was nice, but my bathroom's door was broken and it didn't close. Breakfast included, consists of a croissant, bread, orange juice and coffee. The location is great, very nice neighbourhood, lots of bars and restaurants, and very close to a metro station.

• 16th Jan 2015

My friend and I recently stayed here and we absolutely loved it. While the neighborhood can be a little scary after dark, we felt safe and secure in the hotel. Thank you so much, I will recommend you to my friends! Thank you, Madeline Maher

everything was fine but wifi was rubbish. I couldn't use wifi at all. apart from wifi everything was okay. it was quite cheap and easy to find and staffs were friendly

• 1st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Very small rooms! Very good location to train station and access to everything else. Staff is very helpful

Very friendly staff. Everything was fine, but a few things deserve a upgrade. Breakfast - add protein (eggs, cheese, ham...) And fruits!