Hotel Angel

Very Good 70 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
28th May 2017
2.3

DO NOT STAY HERE! I put in some washing (which was overpriced as it is) and they lost the only expensive item of clothing I brought travelling with me because 'it looked like boys', despite the fact I put it in a bag with all my other things. She gave it to someone else who was in Kathmandu. I then arranged with her to pick it up in Kathmandu and she ignored all my calls and left me waiting where we had arranged. Also the dog is really aggressive and bit my brother on numerous occasions

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

A great place to relax! My friends and I loved our stay here. We loved hanging out in the courtyard and our room had a great ceiling fan. The staff was so friendly and we loved playing with their dog Sunny. We also met some other travelers and had a BBQ in the courtyard. The hostel is near shops and food but also set back so you can relax.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
2nd Apr 2017
2.6

The pillow case was clean. However, the blanket was dirty/unwashed, carpet was dirty. The WiFi didn't work in the room so I left after 1 night

27th Mar 2017
7.1

Our room was big but everything in the bathroom leaked. Quiet area unless there are drunk people from the hostel talking outside. Nice gazebo to sit under. No breakfast included.

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2017
7.4

It was a nice place to stay, I'm not 100% sure they new we were turning up and we ended up getting a different(but better) room than we booked.

24th Mar 2017
7.1

Good value for money but disappointed with the staff. Not very helpful with arrangements and complications we had with a taxi booking before our bus. Despite informing them the night before the woman sent our taxi away telling him nobody was waiting for one and then denied any taxi arriving and tried to get us to use their taxi service. We were able to contact our prearranged taxi who came back and informed us of what had happened. Extremely disappointed with the woman's attitude and behaviour.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
15th Feb 2017

Awesome time here at Hotel Angel ! We stayed in the dorm room and had comfy, clean beds with great people! The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. You have to say hi to Sonny the little puppy that runs around and greets people in the day! The only thing I didn't like is that there were no lockers that I could see and did feel a bit uneasy leaving my belongings behind. However,after realizing the peaceful atmosphere of lakeside, I felt like our stuff was safe.