Fabulous 120 Total Reviews
Fabulous 120 Total Reviews
Hotel Anjou Located at 18 Rue Gambetta, , Biarritz.
France
Biarritz 64200 18 Rue Gambetta
86% 120
43.4813869 -1.5630412
    Rooms available

2nd Apr 2016

I am from the United States and I am studying abroad here in France, so during the break I decided to travel through the south of France. I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I had a fantastic view rep my window of the ocean (not to mention those gorgeous sunsets). I did not have the breakfast for I found cafés were cheaper and probably just as good. Compared to my small dorm, this hotel felt like a resort. Couldn't have enjoyed it more!

26th Mar 2016

Perfect location. Single room was quite small, but absolutely ok. Otherwise, it was very clean and the bed comfortable. I can highly recommend this hotel!