8.0
Fabulous 127 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 127 Total Reviews
Hotel Anjou Located at 18 Rue Gambetta, , Biarritz.
France
Biarritz 64200 18 Rue Gambetta
80% 127
43.4813869 -1.5630412
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
21st Jul 2016
7.4

A bit expensive for us but it was the only thing we could find short term. We had a quiet and private room which was clean. We weren't very comfortable with leaving the windows open because of the terrace from another apartment that was right next to the windows. Other than that we had a nice stay.

24th Jun 2016
7.7

The basic room is basically a cellar on the ground floor, so maybe pay extra and don't get woke up at 3 am by passing parties in town

2nd Apr 2016

I am from the United States and I am studying abroad here in France, so during the break I decided to travel through the south of France. I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I had a fantastic view rep my window of the ocean (not to mention those gorgeous sunsets). I did not have the breakfast for I found cafés were cheaper and probably just as good. Compared to my small dorm, this hotel felt like a resort. Couldn't have enjoyed it more!

26th Mar 2016

Perfect location. Single room was quite small, but absolutely ok. Otherwise, it was very clean and the bed comfortable. I can highly recommend this hotel!