Hotel Anjou Reviews

18 Rue Gambetta, Biarritz, France

Not for people who need a common area to make friends. Excellent facilities but the wifi was on and off (use Google, not Safari)

I only stayed at Hotel Anjou for one night as I needed somewhere in Biarritz prior to flying home the next day. Other reviews mention that there are two buildings - I find myself in the main building with the reception. Place felt more like a regular hotel than a hostel, but I have to say, I really liked it. It has a cute charm. Staff were perfectly helpful, although the guy behind the desk did seem a little terse. They're strict about check-in times, so be aware. The location is excellent.

• 6th Jul 2015

Friendly staff. Exceptionally clean..warm bed and quiet sleep.. Wifi ok. TV well positioned...