Hotel Apartments Wenceslas Square Reviews

Wenceslas Square 36, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Receptionist was very helpful when we discovered that the apartment wouldn't work because my husband is disabled, we were given a lovely unit on the top floor in the main building with a lift. Experiencing extra challenges because of utilities, she handled the situation with grace and professionalism. The staff worked hard to ensure we were satisfied and even made a repair within an hour after reported.

The apartment was great. Right in the center of town with very accommodating and understanding manager.

I was with my couple and it wasn't that I spect; seems more for stag party First to go to the apartment has to cross and old passage and the elevator is old and wood made. The apartment Apple I, II, III, are all in one apartment, shared kitchen and bathroom and it isn't correspond with the hostelword website; only the room and shared areas are like pictures. Other thing is adress apartment are different that the reception and the apartment is in close street "stepanska 36 prague".

• 31st Mar 2014