6.6
Good 33 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 33 Total Reviews
Hotel Arcadia Arenal Located at C/ Cannes N23, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca.
Spain
Palma de Mallorca Balearic Islands 07600 C/ Cannes N23, El Arenal
66% 33
39.5072277 2.7531749
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 31-40
12th May 2016
4.3

The room was not ready when I arrived. The blanket on the bed had a huge tear caused by some cigarette burn. From my room I could hear the guests on the room in front of mine farting, coughing, spitting and I could even smell them. One night I came back and my bed was horribly done. It looked like someone had slept or jumped on it. No hair dryer, no ironing board. No shampoo or conditioner. My friends who were staying in another 3 star hotel in the same area had a much better service.