- Italy, Female, 31-40
- Novice Nomad
- 1 review
The room was not ready when I arrived. The blanket on the bed had a huge tear caused by some cigarette burn. From my room I could hear the guests on the room in front of mine farting, coughing, spitting and I could even smell them. One night I came back and my bed was horribly done. It looked like someone had slept or jumped on it. No hair dryer, no ironing board. No shampoo or conditioner. My friends who were staying in another 3 star hotel in the same area had a much better service.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.