Hotel Arcadia Arenal Reviews

C/ Cannes N23, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The wifi just works in common areas, good breakfast, close to the beach, clean romms, staff was gentle.

The reviews were pretty spot on with this hostel. About what you'd expect for a cheap and available room. Upon arrival I was greeted by a half-naked drunk German bro as I exited the lift, slurring a pick up line at me. Luckily I'd been "upgraded" to a ensuite bathroom with my private room & could safely retreat to the room with little interaction with my fellow guests The bar/lounge didn't scream "socialize" either. Curled up on my cigarette-burned, stained mattress with my sleep app.

View all Palma de Mallorca Hotels