Hotel Argo Reviews

23 Notara str, Athens-Piraeus, Piraeus, Greece

Worth every penny spent! Extremely clean rooms! Perfect for quick stay! Don't expect a very nice staff at night! The elevator is a bit tiny and old but any other than that everything was perfect!

• 7th Sep 2015

This hotel is a family business Since we arrived the staff were amazing !! They explained us everything we needed to know for your journey to the islands. Tassos was kind and chatty , very warm atmosphere, next day the took us to the port for free! Highly recommended

Perfect location if you're catching a ferry for the islands. Like 10 min walk. Only a 30 min tram ride away from the market / acropolis. When you get there the guy is helpful you can purchase tickets for ferries and he'll help you figure out timing. They offer a Bfast that includes a ride to the ferry for 8 euro. Just a warning the Bfast isn't pretty bad. If I wasn't taking such an early ferry when everything was closed I would have opted for a cab and something for bfast around there.

• 30th Aug 2015

credit card had been charged for the night without authorsation. Spoke to the manager who said it was hotel policy however also said they usually do it the next morning but felt like doing it the night before (there is none of this mentioned in their t&c's). I was charged additional fees because of this unauthorized transaction. I had only permitted use of my credit card for cancelllation or no show of which neither occurred and I feel the use of my details was abused.

• 20th Aug 2015

Perfrct if you want to spend a night or two near the port. Free transfer to the port if you buy the breakfast. If you are not arriving or leaving on the port, I would recommend a hostel on the central area.

Excellent budget hotel. I will stay again next time.

Very friendly and helpful staff

Stayed here after getting off the ferry, close 10-15 minute walk but after getting in late (11:30pm) I just wanted to watch some tv before falling asleep, but the TV didnt even work after trying multiple times. Called reception and they told me to press the power button, well no really? they then said there is nothing that they can do if its not working. Dissapointed with that but the lady staff were very helpful the next morning.

• 15th May 2015