Hotel Arian Reviews

Mariahilfer Str. 58, Vienna, Austria

Good location Easy to get around being very close to the U-Bahn and within walking distance of all major sites. Good breakfast provided and rooms are clean. The staff are generally very unhelpful - I asked one man about the City Airport train, particularly in terms of a timetable from Wien Mitte, and he said that he did not know anything about this service and did not offer to look anything up. He simply started Skyping his family!! Also, WIFI does not work anywhere apart from a small area.

AVOID!!! The place was nice, but I have never, in my life, been treated so abominably. We booked this place because it was cheap. When we arrived we were told that the price we booked (and were confirmed at) was wrong and we would have to pay an extra €100. We were told to talk to the manager the next morning. THE RUDEST MAN EVER!! He threw my cc in my face and screamed at me that I was no lady if I didn't pay him the extra 100. He yelled to the hotel that we were liars and thieves. Unbelievable