Hotel Arno Reviews

Via Lazzaretto 17, Milan, Italy

Acturally, There were two hotels, arno and eva. I booked for arno, but they gave a room of "eva" which was old and somber.... I felt scared all the time. Even the light was dark. However, the room was cleaned everday. Staffs were no friendly and rude. The worst thing, they charged too much taxs!!!! Be careful!!!!!!! when you book here!!!!!!

I liked very much :)

Somethings was bad for me.actualy stuffs are warm people but not professonal. 1. They get tax 2 euro  2- I want them to print my flight ticket. The stuff who is at receptionist said he ate dinner now. And told me to back later. This is not good business point of wiev. To my comprehenship, customer is more important than eating diner. 3- Before living hotel I want the recepcionist to give me a cuple of hot water. He said that there wasn't hot water. Actualy there was hot water machine.

Wonderful staff, value for money and a nice place to stay. Recommended.

OK Hotel, nice Staff, good WiFi, good location. Did not like the fact that I needed to pay additional 20 eur for city tax, when it says that all taxes are included in price?!

Be ready you'll hear your neighbours snoring even if you're in a separate room. And there's a tram loudly passing on the street.

The location is decent, in which it is very conveinent as it is close to the central station. I have stayed in both Arno and the sister hotel, Eva. Eva was very old, and the room felt very dirty (I was located on the top floor), there were tons of mirrors and the bathroom on the top level was disgusting. Hotel Arno on the level by the desk was much better, with cleaner bathrooms. I don't like how I made a reservation for Arno, yet was placed in Eva on the top level.