Hotel Arno Reviews

Via Lazzaretto 17, Milan, Italy

I liked very much :)

Somethings was bad for me.actualy stuffs are warm people but not professonal. 1. They get tax 2 euro  2- I want them to print my flight ticket. The stuff who is at receptionist said he ate dinner now. And told me to back later. This is not good business point of wiev. To my comprehenship, customer is more important than eating diner. 3- Before living hotel I want the recepcionist to give me a cuple of hot water. He said that there wasn't hot water. Actualy there was hot water machine.

Wonderful staff, value for money and a nice place to stay. Recommended.

OK Hotel, nice Staff, good WiFi, good location. Did not like the fact that I needed to pay additional 20 eur for city tax, when it says that all taxes are included in price?!

Be ready you'll hear your neighbours snoring even if you're in a separate room. And there's a tram loudly passing on the street.

The location is decent, in which it is very conveinent as it is close to the central station. I have stayed in both Arno and the sister hotel, Eva. Eva was very old, and the room felt very dirty (I was located on the top floor), there were tons of mirrors and the bathroom on the top level was disgusting. Hotel Arno on the level by the desk was much better, with cleaner bathrooms. I don't like how I made a reservation for Arno, yet was placed in Eva on the top level.

A decent enough place. Rooms not so great, but adequate and I don't know how long the squished mosquitoes had been on my wall but they really needed to be cleaned off. Bathrooms were nice.

I much enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Arno. It's a perfectly located (Look for the sign Hotel Eva outside - I think they are one and the same) and reasonably atmospheric hotel replete with a petite 20's central lift. The staff are kind and the facilities are clean. The only slightly troubling item was the consistent noise from the rumbling trams outside (I was in room 25 for the record) but if you shut the window and its chic shutter you will go some distance towards blocking that out.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Arno, more so because the staff was so friendly and helpful!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • India

The manager was very kind to us. He offered a double room with a private bathroom instead of the shared bathroom that we previously booked for the same price. He was also helpful. I only stayed one night in the hostel before catching my flight from Milan and I would definitely recommend the hostel for anyone looking fir a cheap central stay in Milan.

The staff is very nice, especially Patrizio with a great Italian sense of humor. It is not very close to the center on foot but there are 2 subway lines around and is only 5min walk to the train station. I previously read there was an issue with the shower but for the whole stay the shower seems to work perfectly. And there are double windows to isolate noice so the tramway can barely be heard. For the price it is definitely value for money.

For the price this hotel was very nice. I`ve stayed in much worse more expensive hotels. The area of Milan is good and the staff very friendly and helpful. Recommended. Small sign though so look for hotel Eva as it shares the same building.

• 11th Jul 2014

We went to this hostel just to sleep for one night before catching an early morning train. We chose it only for its proximity to the station. But we had a bad experience as we could hardly get any sleep. Our room was on the street side and so was extremely noisy with trams going by at frequent intervals all night. In addition to it, the table fan in the room was old and making a lot of noise. We had to keep it on in spite of the noise as it was quite hot.

Hotel Arno is a small hotel 1/2 mile from the Stazione Centrale in Milan. Easy walk from the station. There is a grocery about 2 blocks away with reasonable prices. The hotel rooms are spare but adequate. Our room had a private bath with shower and a sink in the room. Public transportation is nearby, but we walked to the Duomo and the main square, Castle, and the Last Supper. Pizza restaurant next door is an excellent value. This is a great budget hotel with helpful staff and 24 hour acce