Hotel Arno Reviews

Via Lazzaretto 17, Milan, Italy

Very very clean, recommended!

Acturally, There were two hotels, arno and eva. I booked for arno, but they gave a room of "eva" which was old and somber.... I felt scared all the time. Even the light was dark. However, the room was cleaned everday. Staffs were no friendly and rude. The worst thing, they charged too much taxs!!!! Be careful!!!!!!! when you book here!!!!!!

Not consistent with price X quality. Very expensive for little offered, just a bed to sleep and clean, nothing more. Precariousness in the bathroom cleaning. More like a mini inn or roadside motel for a Hostel.

I liked very much :)

Somethings was bad for me.actualy stuffs are warm people but not professonal. 1. They get tax 2 euro  2- I want them to print my flight ticket. The stuff who is at receptionist said he ate dinner now. And told me to back later. This is not good business point of wiev. To my comprehenship, customer is more important than eating diner. 3- Before living hotel I want the recepcionist to give me a cuple of hot water. He said that there wasn't hot water. Actualy there was hot water machine.

Wonderful staff, value for money and a nice place to stay. Recommended.

OK Hotel, nice Staff, good WiFi, good location. Did not like the fact that I needed to pay additional 20 eur for city tax, when it says that all taxes are included in price?!

Be ready you'll hear your neighbours snoring even if you're in a separate room. And there's a tram loudly passing on the street.