Hotel Arno Reviews

Via Lazzaretto 17, Milan, Italy

First I was looking for Arno hotel and then just a person in the street helped me to get to right place and I passed two times for the same place. The elevator its to tiny and I don't want to know if somebody has been trap there because it's a old elevator. The staff the man that it's in the night it's not friendly and that means a lot to somebody that it's staying in a place that you don't know . Really I just recommend this just for one night if you don't have another place :(

Staff was so friendly! Bathrooms were clean, I felt safe, there was AC, free water bottles, clean towels and toiletries. Plus the location was wonderful, and they let me keep my bags at reception even after I checked out.

• 25th May 2015

Location was a big plus. The hotel is situated in a salubrious area of Milan. It was certainly value for money compared to many other hotels in this part of Milan. The host spoke excellent English and was really helpful. It was our first visit to Milan so his advice was gratefully received.

• 22nd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very very clean, recommended!