Hotel Arno Reviews

Via Lazzaretto 17, Milan, Italy

Acturally, There were two hotels, arno and eva. I booked for arno, but they gave a room of "eva" which was old and somber.... I felt scared all the time. Even the light was dark. However, the room was cleaned everday. Staffs were no friendly and rude. The worst thing, they charged too much taxs!!!! Be careful!!!!!!! when you book here!!!!!!

I liked very much :)

Somethings was bad for me.actualy stuffs are warm people but not professonal. 1. They get tax 2 euro  2- I want them to print my flight ticket. The stuff who is at receptionist said he ate dinner now. And told me to back later. This is not good business point of wiev. To my comprehenship, customer is more important than eating diner. 3- Before living hotel I want the recepcionist to give me a cuple of hot water. He said that there wasn't hot water. Actualy there was hot water machine.

Wonderful staff, value for money and a nice place to stay. Recommended.

OK Hotel, nice Staff, good WiFi, good location. Did not like the fact that I needed to pay additional 20 eur for city tax, when it says that all taxes are included in price?!

Be ready you'll hear your neighbours snoring even if you're in a separate room. And there's a tram loudly passing on the street.

The location is decent, in which it is very conveinent as it is close to the central station. I have stayed in both Arno and the sister hotel, Eva. Eva was very old, and the room felt very dirty (I was located on the top floor), there were tons of mirrors and the bathroom on the top level was disgusting. Hotel Arno on the level by the desk was much better, with cleaner bathrooms. I don't like how I made a reservation for Arno, yet was placed in Eva on the top level.

A decent enough place. Rooms not so great, but adequate and I don't know how long the squished mosquitoes had been on my wall but they really needed to be cleaned off. Bathrooms were nice.

I much enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Arno. It's a perfectly located (Look for the sign Hotel Eva outside - I think they are one and the same) and reasonably atmospheric hotel replete with a petite 20's central lift. The staff are kind and the facilities are clean. The only slightly troubling item was the consistent noise from the rumbling trams outside (I was in room 25 for the record) but if you shut the window and its chic shutter you will go some distance towards blocking that out.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Arno, more so because the staff was so friendly and helpful!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • India

The manager was very kind to us. He offered a double room with a private bathroom instead of the shared bathroom that we previously booked for the same price. He was also helpful. I only stayed one night in the hostel before catching my flight from Milan and I would definitely recommend the hostel for anyone looking fir a cheap central stay in Milan.