Hotel Artua'&Solferino Reviews

via Brofferio, 3, Turin, Italy

I was hugely impressed by the service we received, and particularly the way Christina went out of her way to look after us and make sure we could have breakfast before a very early train. The rooms were beautiful and the hotel as a whole elegant and pleasant.

• 5th Jan 2016

Lovely hotel in Turin. A GREAT breakfast including espresso bar drinks. The hotel is old, but charming, while still being very clean. Rooms feature maps and photos of Turin and the halls are full of interesting artworks and maps too. I stayed in a lovely room that was sort of in a loft so it was a bit hard to navigate my luggage, but nothing a younger person can't handle. Bed was quite comfortable, nice bedding and great lighting in room for reading, working, etc. Definitely recommend!

The hotel is ideally located 15 minutes walk from the two main railway stations, and 10 minutes walk from the centre, Via Roma and Piazza Castello. We spent here two nights. Our room was big and clean, and breakfast was nice. This hotel was a very pleasant surprise.

• 29th Nov 2015
  • Serbia

It was good hotel, however my TV never worked despite asking them 5 times to do something about it, the room was extremely warm as there was no A/C, so all of my nights were uncomfortable. Staff were nice, but one of them didn't speak any English at all which made it really difficult to communicate anything with him. Location is fantastic, in the centre of Turin. The shared bathroom was ok, but it needed more cleaning.