Hotel Artua'&Solferino Reviews

via Brofferio, 3, Turin, Italy

The service was given with a smile from the start of our stay until he last goodbye. All questions like help with our laundry, the closest grocer, travel agent and map with attractions were answered. These issues for the traveller are important to solve. The breakfast was more than satisfactory and the coffee special every time. We could relax in your dinning and lounge areas. The management runs this place well. I will come back next time I am in Torino. It was a memorable holiday.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The bed was old, I once place my knee on the bed and something popped and scratched.my knee, the wood on the floor cracks a lot u can hear it from the other rooms too.