9.0
Superb 278 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 278 Total Reviews
Hotel Artua'&Solferino Located at via Brofferio, 3, , Turin.
Italy
Turin 10121 via Brofferio, 3
90% 278
45.0675043 7.6752912
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Awesome place to stay. Hostess spoke perfect English which was a big help. Great free breakfast which was delicious. Good location and nice quiet atmosphere would recommend this place to anyone who's asked.

6th Aug 2016

We had a wonderful time. The room was very nice and comfortable. The personal was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast they serve is wonderful! I hope I go back.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
25th Jul 2016
6.6

My husband and I paid €57 a night for a double room with ensuite. We were given an attic room on the top floor which was incredibly hot and hotel staff told us aircon was an additional €12! We did ask reception if there was a fan available and the man was nice enough to give us the small table fan off his desk. The fridge in the room also didn't work and towels are weirdly just pillow cases/bed sheets. Otherwise, it is in a nice area close enough to the centre and it offers a good breakfast.

25th Jul 2016

Perfect location and cool old building--my only quibble is that even on a super hot day the staff was unable to provide us an extra fan for our double room.

16th Jul 2016

Enjoyed this quiet night on my trip, the door to the connecting room, had be a little nervous as it seemed I had no way to lock it from my side, but it was fine.

13th Jul 2016

I got a spacious room and was able to relax nicely.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
29th May 2016

This is a quirky hotel full of interesting old features. Check in was friendly, and easy. Our room was large, had a safe, and was very clean. Location was good, walking distance to everything we wanted to see. It was well equipped with hairdryers, mini bar and so on. There were no towels provided unfortunately. Breakfast was not explained to us and there was no mirror in the room. These are small problems for what was a really lovely stay!

• Taiwan, Couple, 25-30
21st May 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed in Turin just for one night, yet the double room we booked was clean, cozy and comfortable. Although we chose the "shared bathroom," it's not a big problem at all!!! The bathroom was clean during our stay. We both enjoyed the view outside the window; The location of the hotel was perfect to us. It's next to the Piazza Solferino. It's not that far from Piazza Castello, (around 10-15 minutes). And the breakfast was nice; we both felt very worthy and great.