Hotel Astrid Reviews

12 Rue 6 Novembre, 20130, Casablanca, Morocco

My room was disgusting. The shower was full of pubic hairs, I found two cockroaches in the room and the right bed had a Huge red stain, it looked like old blood.

15 ~ 25 minutes walking from the train station Casa Port, not hard to find. It's not that close to te train and it is good because it's closest to restaurants, street markets and etc, the region is better than the train station one. Staff was helpful and the bedroom was big and good for the best price in town, so nothing to complain here. It's a two star hotel and you get what you pay for, don't expect the cleanest room ever. If I went to Casablanca again in a non-romantic trip would be there

Upon arrival we were berated by the man on staff for having photocopies rather than our actual passports (we are currently living in another city in Morocco & were told to leave them at home to avoid theft) and eventually at his urging forced to go to the police station to get our entry numbers even though our director who had them was on call. His rudeness is the only reason I would not recommend this hostel. Otherwise it was clean and comfortable - and the 35 dh breakfast was worth it!