Hotel Astrid Reviews

12 Rue 6 Novembre, 20130, Casablanca, Morocco

All the air conditioner in the hotel are not working. I asked for lower price since the rent supposedly including the air conditioned room but they won't give me a chance. The staff seems not friendly and I hate the bathroom.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

The room was filthy including a blood stain on the comforter, the rooms didn't have Wi-Fi which was a major inconvenience. Most cab drivers had no idea where it was. The staff was decent but not great by any means.

• 14th Jul 2014

Definitelly far from a 2 star hotel (compared to 3 star Ibis in Rabat)! The old-age smell is hardly avoidable, but my bathroom obviously wasn´t cleaned (there were ¨traces of hair on the bath and toilet). The flock of flies above the bed wasn´t as bad as mosquitos waking me up all night. It was impossible to sleep wit a window closed as the AC didn´t work. The staff doesn´t speak English. That may be a reason why a taxi I ordered simply didn´t arrive, so I almost missed my flight. Never again.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Pic up service did'nt work Smelling a little old Noisy neighbours(construction)

• 7th May 2014
  • Turkey
  • Couple, 41+

Conveniently located in the central part of Casablanca with easy access to markets, nice restaurants, and more--right outside the hostel, clean & well-furnished rooms, free wi-fi (not as common as a Morocco-travelin' techie might like), friendly staff who ensure your comfort & safety, and even a homey, classically Moroccan interior design to boot! Some of the bathroom facilities, like the bath tub with brown stains, could use a "fixer-upper", but overall, highly recommend! Cheap as well!

It was too much money for the quality of service that we receive, the staff were not enough friendly. The only good thing is the location of the Hotel

Awful experience. While we were out for dinner (approximately 2 hours), we had $900 USD stolen from our room, which was in a locked backpack. The staff refused to acknowledge it even happened or do anything at all. Just pay the extra money and stay somewhere safe, you'll thank me.

• 3rd Apr 2014

it's a good hotel for a weekend trip! right in the centre of casablanca and near a tram station. It has all you need and it's clean.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Hotel Astrid was definitely worth it for the price of the rooms! It's located not very far from everything (but if we weren't brought directly to the front door, we may have never found it especially in the dark!). The staff was nice and there was working internet! All in all, a great stay! Better than the Hotel Central where we had stayed at the end of our trip!!

• 9th Mar 2014