Hotel Atlantide

6.6
Good 233 Total Reviews

26th Oct 2016
6.0

I can really review the hostel as I was transferred to another hotel without them telling me beforehand, a crytpic message saying for deliveries inquire at a different hostel led me to where I was booked into stay. Why not let me before hand?

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
7.4

Booked a twin room shared bathroom in hotel atlandide However this room is actually in hotel Antica casa carettoni - the 3 star sister hotel on the Main Street. We had a bunk bed and basin with bathroom one floor down. Very clean and too ourselves as all other rooms have ensuite. From reading reviews it seems a common thing that the twin room is their economy twin meaning bunk beds. Just be aware. Everything else lives up to 3 star hotel standards.