Hotel Atlantide Reviews

Calle della Misericordia 375/A, Venice, Italy

Great location right by the train station. Rooms were small but cozy

• 30th Jan 2015

The reception cum manager of the hostel was very stern with us group of four teenagers, she asked us to wait at a waiting area next to our room while she cleaned our unprepared room during check in but my friend went to take a look in the room and got scolded for it hahahahha. All of us were put in a extremely small room with a queen bed and a foldable bunk bed. The wifi although is advertised as free, but you have to pay 1 euro per a mere half an hour usage.

Do not choose! When we arrived at the hotel.the door was locked and had a note on it telling us to go to another hotel to check in.The receptionist gave us the key of the room and the outside gate because there was noone.at the reception. At first side, the room looked avarage. Then we discovered the spider coming down room from ceiling. And then we tried to get wifi but they told us there is no wifi and if we want we can use the wifi in.other hotel's reception for half an hour.Disappointing!

It was very well located for us personally since we needed to get to Piazzale Roma early in the morning, also not far from the centre and boat stops. The room was basic, but neat. Perfect to just sleep in during a city trip. Price was very much worth it. Downside was that the city tax was not mentioned on hostelworld.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

i booked the hotel atlantide, but we are arranged in another hotel. close to the train station. but very hard to find it, just a tiny stair to upstairs. the room is very tiny, our beds are bunk bed, we cannot even fully open our suitcase. luckily we only stay for 1 night. the bathroom is shared, and clean. the only reason i can imagine is because venice is too expensive. so just stay one night still acceptable. the staff are nice, allow us to store our luggages there before check-in.

Sent yesterday to Customer services an e-mail about the problems I had with the accommodation My booking reference number from you was 56645-124611674.

• 25th Sep 2014

Me and my husband were on our honeymoon and our flight was cancelled (air france strike) and we never got to the hotel, so I can't tell much about it. Except I was disapointed they didn't accept our cancellation due to the problems with the flight (which was already a big deal for us) and told us they would charge the night anyway. I guess it is the rule but still given the circunctances I think they could have been more flexible.

This was a great room. Not real big but nice enough for my wife and I. Great location and clean. The lady that checked us in was extremely nice and very helpful. We also stayed longer and the man there helped us to make all the needed arrangements. WiFi included would've been nice but we survived. Would stay here again. Thank you for the great time.

• 14th Sep 2014

Hi, The recetion for doing the checking is in another hotel (not too far, but still not in the same hotel, i would be good to have that written in the instructions before hand). Accommodation can be ether in the hotel that you booked and in the moderno hotel. I booked atlantide, which at the time was a bit more expensive. but the room was not ready when I arrived. I was told the other hotel would be the same, I do not know if it was or not, ut the prices online were different