Hotel Atlantide Reviews

Calle della Misericordia 375/A, Venice, Italy

WiFi should be accessible everywhere. It should be made clear that the reception is around the corner from the hostel. Guests should be provided with more keys. Bins should be emptied daily (there should not be a charge for this). There should be a communal kitchen.

Close to station. We were also upgraded

Our reservation was transfered to Hotel Carettoni, 100 metres from Hotel Atlantide. I strongly recommend this hotel for the great location (5 minutes from Santa Lucia train Station), great accomodation, facilities and cleaniness. I checked every single hotel before I booked and I reassure you this is the place with the greatest value for money. Thank you for making our vacations in Venice so charming.