Hotel Atlantide Reviews

Calle della Misericordia 375/A, Venice, Italy

i booked the hotel atlantide, but we are arranged in another hotel. close to the train station. but very hard to find it, just a tiny stair to upstairs. the room is very tiny, our beds are bunk bed, we cannot even fully open our suitcase. luckily we only stay for 1 night. the bathroom is shared, and clean. the only reason i can imagine is because venice is too expensive. so just stay one night still acceptable. the staff are nice, allow us to store our luggages there before check-in.

Sent yesterday to Customer services an e-mail about the problems I had with the accommodation My booking reference number from you was 56645-124611674.

• 25th Sep 2014

Me and my husband were on our honeymoon and our flight was cancelled (air france strike) and we never got to the hotel, so I can't tell much about it. Except I was disapointed they didn't accept our cancellation due to the problems with the flight (which was already a big deal for us) and told us they would charge the night anyway. I guess it is the rule but still given the circunctances I think they could have been more flexible.

This was a great room. Not real big but nice enough for my wife and I. Great location and clean. The lady that checked us in was extremely nice and very helpful. We also stayed longer and the man there helped us to make all the needed arrangements. WiFi included would've been nice but we survived. Would stay here again. Thank you for the great time.

• 14th Sep 2014

Hi, The recetion for doing the checking is in another hotel (not too far, but still not in the same hotel, i would be good to have that written in the instructions before hand). Accommodation can be ether in the hotel that you booked and in the moderno hotel. I booked atlantide, which at the time was a bit more expensive. but the room was not ready when I arrived. I was told the other hotel would be the same, I do not know if it was or not, ut the prices online were different

Very small rooms. Wifi wasn't included and very expensive to use. Close to the train station but nothing else.

Great hotel. Spacious rooms and very near to the main railway station. Vaporatto stops are also very near and a no. of food stall and restaurants are also nearby. The only thing is the building did not not have elevators, but that was never a problem for me. Enjoyed my stay.

It's very close to the S. Lucia Station - not even 5min walk. The bathroom was in another floor. You cannot control the air condition, so go to the reception to ask for a good temperature and not freeze! The room is extremely small! But ok... The tv didn't work,

• 21st Jul 2014

Cracked, water-stained walls, room that reeked of must, ground-floor room that had NO window security (so we couldn't air out the room when we went out), no hotel reception. They didn't even HAVE a room for us when we arrived even though we booked months ago-there had been a problem with our bathroom so they supposedly booked us a room in another place, which they GAVE AWAY by accident. We were waiting for an hour after our arrival at 10 pm until they found us a place. They didn't even have wifi

when we arrived at the reception, we were told that our room was 1min walk away in a partner hotel. anyway the hotel is very central and easily accessible from the bus and train station. the rooms are small but overall worth it, at least for a short stay.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Malta

This hotel is in a good location close to the train station. There is no-one on reception at this hotel, only at their sister hotel round the corner so you had to go there with any problems, queries etc. The room and bathroom were both clean- nothing fancy but had everything you needed. Wifi was at an extra cost and only available in the reception of their sister hotel.

It was surprised that I can reserve a good room with a reasonable price. The location is good. It was close to the train station. The room provided us air conditioning and clean bathroom. The staff was also very nice.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

On arrival we had to wait outside their sister hotel on the street beside it for 20 minutes waiting for staff to check us in! Good location close to train station. Value for money, you pay for what you get! I would recommend it to travellers who are looking for a place just to aleep

Miserable sleep in this hotel, mostly because there was no air conditioning. Granted, I knew that going in, but I was not prepared for how unbelievable HOT Venice would be. If you're used to air conditioned spaces during hot weather, this is not a good place to stay. There was not even a ceiling fan or room fan. Room itself was average. Comparable to an old motel room in the USA. Clean but dated. It was incredibly close to the train station, which is this hotel's one redeeming feature.

최악의 호텔 내가 예약한 이름의 호텔이 아닌 다른곳으로 호텔을 주었다. 체크인도 또 다른 호텔에서 하고 예약한 호텔, 체크인한 호텔도 아닌 구석 어딘가의 호텔로 안내함. 진짜 최악의 호텔 모기도 있고 방은 70년대 모텔수준.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Close to some good restaurants and to a vaporetto stop. The area is nice and the staff was friendly though the place is a little hard to find due to its reception being inside another hotel. Our room didn't have air conditioning so we had to have the window open in the summer which didn't have a mosquito net. That was the only complain we had, but it was a good deal for the price we paid and we enjoyed it.

The only bad thing is that there was no wifi on the hotel.

Very clean and near the train station. They put us in another hotel, with window facing a super busy street and we had too much noise all night. But what really bothered were the mosquitoes.