Hotel Balear Reviews

Avenida Bartolome Riutort, 18, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

It's pleasure to stay there, nice location n everything nearby.

• 6th May 2014
  • India

The staff was amazing!!!

• 1st May 2014
  • Hungary

My boyfriend and I stayed there for 3 nights and we absolutely loved it ! When I booked the room they asked what time we would be around - turned out it was quite early morning but the room was already available so no late check-in ! The staff was great - all of them. They speak 3 languages and were really helpful with my spanish ! Rooms are ideal size, balcony was big and caught the sun all day ! The hotel is literally 2mins walk from the beach with lots of shops and restaurants!!

• 10th Apr 2014

Booked and paid deposit. Almost immediately informed them by email we would not be stopping.However this was within 48 hours of staying there. Very disappointed that outstanding amount was taken from my credit card

View all Palma de Mallorca Hotels