Hotel Bambu Backpackers Reviews

75 - 77 Aberdeen St, Northbridge WA 6003, Perth, Australia

staff and other guests were not very friendly. the place was pretty dark and dirty.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Never again.

I'm stay was only a short one but as I'm I my 50s and was working I only got a bit of sleep that s my porblum if I was not work great

Doors always opened so the keycards are totally useless and everybody can come to steal your stuff. People don t wash their dishes, showers prtty dirty (hair everywhere on the floor). Very noisy place music all night long heard into the bedrooms. People were like animals, farting competition in the bedrooms, never say hello, stay together, not convivial at all. Very young and immature. Don t go to that place, i had to left it after 3 nights and i ve booked for 5....

Checked in for one night but ended up staying for almost 2 weeks! North bridge is a really cool area! Easy to meet people here, it's pretty wild some nights! The clubs on the same street are pretty good. Everyone that works here are awsome! I would recommend it! just bring your own knife and forks can never find any haha.. But all in all it's a pretty cool place with cool people.

This inexpensive hostel is a good choice if you want to discover Northbridge and don't want to spend much time in the hoste itselfl. The rooms, the kitchen, the bathrooms & the living/TV room are ok but dark and not really cozy. It can get pretty loud during the night.