Hotel Baron Reviews

1523 22nd street NW, Washington DC, USA

It needs to be made clear that this hotel is on top of a bar. Very loud at night.

• 10th Nov 2015

This is a friendly, clean, and great value place to stay. The atmosphere is warm and the location is incredible. I would highly recommend it to anyone. We were attending a conference in the nearby Fairmont - a beautiful place, but our conference rate for rooms was over $250/night. At the Baron, I got a room for $70 per night and got to stroll by a park on the short walk (10 mins) to my conference. Made my Fitbit and my expense account very happy!

Very comfortable stay, thanks.

• 26th Sep 2015

This inexpensive hotel is good value for money and a good choice for backpackers looking for a little privacy if travelling as a couple or small group. The location was within reasonable walking distance to the main areas of interest and nearby supermarkets. The staff were professional and courteous and were helpful in refunding a tax discrepancy added to my bill on hostelworld. The rooms were clean and immaculate and the beds very comfortable. The AC was a God send. We would stay again.

Breakfast was really poor, and we have ordered a twin bed, which apparently doesn't exist ?! You should update your offer on the website then.. The bar downstairs is very cool though, and there seems not to be a lot of ok-price hotels in the area so that's good. Next to some bars and restaurants, as well of the metro.

View all Washington DC Hotels