Hotel Baron

Fabulous 182 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2017
8.0

Good hotel very close to all the attractions. Good value for money. Should state on website you can only pay by card and not cash.

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2017

The prices are very good if you just need a place to sleep and don't need much space.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

The stay was great. Location and everything. Only thing that tripped me up was that I got a double room. It charged be per bed on the website at $36 each ($75/night). I was expecting two twin beds. I get there and I have a double bed. They said that's the room I ordered. I guess just a little different thinking.

• USA, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2017
6.9

Good for the price.

16th Jul 2017
8.0

great location-worn looking but clean, quiet. staff unfriendly- never looked up from their phones to speak

• USA, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2017

Honestly I was skeptical. The price seemed too good to be true and when I showed up I was worried it could be sketchy - the building inside is very humble. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised that my room was very clean and neat as a pin. It's not the Ritz, but perfectly adequate and an excellent value for the D.C. area. I just needed a clean safe place to land at the end of long days of sight-seeing and this fit the bill perfect. Would recommend!

• USA, Male, 41+
11th Jul 2017
8.0

Fine hotel. Good location. Overall, it's a bit shop-worn and could use some updating.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

I thought this was a lovely little hotel in a pleasant area with good transport links. Staff were friendly and there's a popular bar on site. Lovely stay, thank you!

• USA, Male, 41+
9th Jul 2017
8.0

To just get there for one night was a nightmare. Tried to cancel ahead of time but the website had no policies in place with the hotel. So I had to go back and forth with 2 parties. Finally I had to drive over 80 miles to avoid cancellation fees including full night charge just for their failure to have a more solid communication system that goes along with the nature of hospitality business. I did not like my experience period.

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Jul 2017

The attached bar/restaurant is great: the staff there is so welcoming and friendly!