Hotel Baron

8.2
Fabulous 176 Total Reviews

16th Jul 2017
8.0

great location-worn looking but clean, quiet. staff unfriendly- never looked up from their phones to speak

• USA, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2017

Honestly I was skeptical. The price seemed too good to be true and when I showed up I was worried it could be sketchy - the building inside is very humble. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised that my room was very clean and neat as a pin. It's not the Ritz, but perfectly adequate and an excellent value for the D.C. area. I just needed a clean safe place to land at the end of long days of sight-seeing and this fit the bill perfect. Would recommend!

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

I thought this was a lovely little hotel in a pleasant area with good transport links. Staff were friendly and there's a popular bar on site. Lovely stay, thank you!

9th Jul 2017
8.0

To just get there for one night was a nightmare. Tried to cancel ahead of time but the website had no policies in place with the hotel. So I had to go back and forth with 2 parties. Finally I had to drive over 80 miles to avoid cancellation fees including full night charge just for their failure to have a more solid communication system that goes along with the nature of hospitality business. I did not like my experience period.

• USA, Female, 41+
5th Jul 2017

The attached bar/restaurant is great: the staff there is so welcoming and friendly!

14th Jun 2017

Excellent location, friendly staff, clean room and very attractive pricing for Washington DC. Although the hotel seems to have been refurbished some further improvements would help. In particular the elevator with sliding (and heavy) doors is more an antique than an efficient way to move to the upper floors. But this is only a minor inconvenience.

27th Feb 2017
8.0

Wasn't sure what to expect, as google showed a great rate through Hostelworld that was half of what I was seeing elsewhere. When I called to confirm the day before they had my reservation, and when I checked in I received a small private room with private bath on the 2nd floor. Be prepared that it's not very accessible if you rely on an elevator and can't use the stairs for whatever reason, and there is no ironing board in the room, but for the price it was clean and perfectly adequate.