Hotel Bavaria Reviews

Borgo Albizi, 26, Florence, Italy

Very nice .exellant

Great staff, excellent location, very secure, and in a cool old building. Having said that, this is certainly an older style European hotel with a single bathroom per floor so if we had been there for more than a couple nights or there were more than a couple guests on our floor I could see that being an issue. While the bed was clean and large, it did sag and wasn't the most comfortable. Next time I'm in Florence I'll look elsewhere first, but won't go out of my way to avoid Hotel Bavaria.

Good location, great breakfast, good staff. The only minus i can point out is that we had shower inside our room (without any wall between shower and bed) and the toilet was outside of the room.

The hotel is beautiful and very spacious! Also located in a great location - near the Duomo and Santa Croce!

Excellent location. Beautiful restored palace in beautiful Florence.

The building its gorgeous and the location very convinient. The price for room is ok for Florence and the facilities function very well. I didn't love the breakfast, there's no fresh bread, orange juice or fruit but the yogurt and coffe were ok. Overall a very nice stay, the staff reccomended a few not overcrowded sites that were delightful.

Lovely charming hotel situated in the heart of Florence. Recommended.