Hotel Beaunier Reviews

31 Rue Beaunier 75014, Paris, France

It was friendly, what made me feel uncomfortable was the fact there where other hair on the wool blanket, even after I let it be changed...

The bathroom especially the shower was quite a disaster. There was a lot of mold.

everything is quite decent. The price is a bit steep, considering the quality of the accomodation itself, but I have to add that I made my booking rather late. Overall - I would definitely recommend the hotel to anybody who didn't have the time to find the best option for their money. The location is really nice too, it offers a little bit of the famed Parisian flair. On top of this, the staff is extremely friendly and readdy to help.