6.1
Good 105 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 105 Total Reviews
Hotel Belazur Located at 23 place d'Armes, , Calais.
France
Calais 62100 23 place d'Armes
61% 105
50.9595580 1.8489610
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2016
3.1

It's a very basic accommodation, for the price, expect things not to be of a basic standard. Bathroom had no door locks, shower leaked onto the bathroom floor, TV had no signal, and a triple room was incorrect as it turned out to be a double and a single not as requested or stated. Other than that the staff were always smiling and helpful. The hotel facilities were obviously poor. Household WiFi used for a business like this is just not compatible. The bar is non-existent.

3rd May 2016
5.7

Yikes! This was nothing like the photos on the website. Not even close. The building is pretty run down and under renovation, which was not noted. The bar that was advertised is a few plastic chairs with a bunch of creepy guys texting on their cells the whole time. No one behind the bar. The sheets and bathroom were clean but that was about it. As for noise level we could hear everything in the surrounding rooms. It was good value but "3 Stars" and "charming" it was not.

22nd Mar 2016
8.0

I was a little nervous about my stay here given some of the other reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. I only stayed one night before catching the ferry to Dover, but my room was big and clean, and I had a balcony. it was a short walk from the train station as well as to the ferry port the next day. The WiFi worked well, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing was the breakfast, I think it cost €7 and while not bad, wasn't worth the price in my opinion.