Hotel Bellevue Zillis Reviews

Rue Hassan Ibn Tabit, Assilah, Morocco

Horrible horrible horrible. The staff were rude and unhelpful, the rooms were disgustingly filthy, and the noise was unbelievable!!! Did not get one wink of sleep the two nights we were here, were supposed to stay again at the end of our trip but cancelled. One of the worst places I have ever stayed. There is so much beautiful accommodation in morocco - spend a couple more dollars and look elsewhere - this place is a dump!

I was shocked when I arrived at "hotel" Bellevue Zillis because I had booked a single bedroom but when I came there it was just a large dorm room and my "single bedroom" was a balconi right on top of the shared toilets with no fan, no lights and not even a door between my "room" and the shared toilets that you had to pass through to get to the "room". If you are a backpacker with no values you can sleep there or else I would recommended you to find another place!!!

The staff was very kind, specially Mohammed, even during Ramadan he invited us for dinner a special home-made cuscus; it was deliciaus

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Spain

A very short walk from the sea front and old town. A good, no frills budget option.