Hotel Bellevue Reviews

47 Avenue de Grasse, Cannes, France

staff were not very helpful, didn't seem willing to help either our room was mouldy and damp, balcony door didn't lock properly and the HOLE in our roof meant that we could hear whenever upstairs were having a shower. wish I was exaggerating, but sadly it isn't the case.

Excelent price for the facilities and location. The staff was extremely nice and helpfull! It seems that the hostel add some renovations in the rooms, because the decoration was modern and like new!

Really enjoyed our stay at hotel Bellevue! Stayed 2 nights and it served as a nice base to explore Cannes from. Cost friendly - especially ideal for travellers like myself. Only downsides for me would be 1) although it's only 10 minutes from the station on foot it's up hill ha ha! And 2) the breakfast is €9 pp and is pretty basic. But aside from those very minor things, I'd whole heartedly advise this hotel :)

While the staff, location, as well as the price were amazing, the noise level during the evenings was borderline intolerable. I believe it was coming from the apartment building that was both above and beside the hotel, making it difficult to sleep between 1-4 am. This might not always be the case but it did affect my stay there. Other than that the breakfast was good and the room was very comfortable with a lovely patio.