Hotel Berlioz

7.7
Very Good 192 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

We had a problem upon arrival, but the front desk was helpful and sorted it all out for us. We reserved the triple room, and I'd called in advance to confirm that the room was accessible for a wheelchair user (my sister uses a wheelchair). There is an elevator to the triple room, but the elevator is extremely small. My sister's chair (which is a normal sized manual chair) couldn't fit. So, the front desk set us up with two double rooms on the groundfloor instead. Everything ended up fine!

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016
5.7

Location ok but on a slightly annoying side of a large station meaning you had to take a dingy pedestrian corridor to get to anywhere nice. Some staff very nice and helpful (especially as I lost my phone they did a lot to help me out), others quite rude and hostile. Breakfast not really worth nine euros. Hotel PC absolutely rubbish which normally wouldn't matter as I wouldn't use it, but as I lost my phone and it was an emergency it would have been useful if they'd had a more useable PC.

18th Sep 2016
8.0

So this a hotel that operates like a hostel. It is NOT a hotel in the way that you can have a friend stay the night with you when you paid for a private room. Didn't know that. The staff was nice enough but not exactly chatty, which for a hotel sounded about right. Honestly the top reason to stay here is the proximity to the train station/metro/tramway. LITERALLY 100 feet from the door.