Hotel Berlioz Reviews

55 rue Berlioz, Nice, France

Clean room and not too expensive. BUT: the towel smelled veeery disgusting. It smelled after sweat or something else that almost made me vomiting. I didn't shower at all. The guy at the reception said it is the perfume they use. Hm... I hardly believe that. But if this is true they HAVE TO change it.

The front desk is often not attended. It is high risk that people can come in (tailgate) when other customer enter the property though it is locked with passcode. The location is just ok, not too far from the main attraction but you need to walk a bit (about 10min) to get to the nearest tram. The walking path might be a bit dangerous at night. My room has not be cleaned since I checked-in. The WIFI is so slow and intermittent. For EUR130/night, this place is not worth to stay at all.