Hotel Bijou Reviews

Via Fiume 5, Florence, Italy

I have been there only for one night. The atmosphere is just fine, but the staff didn't gave me any advise or help. I asked for a map and the barely gave me that. No breakfast and the location is not the best but at least is close to the bus terminal

The location is great, beds comfortable and rooms were clean. Only 3-5mins away from Firenze SMN station. But the room was very cold both nights, I don't think it had any heating (that too in December!).

Please note in all rooms there is A/C: that means you have fresh air during summer and warm air during winter. We checked the device but we found it works regularly, so we do not know why the room was very cold both nights. Did you ask the concierge to switch the device on and verify? Thank you for your visit and for your positive comment.