Hotel Bilbi Reviews

Miribilla 8, Bilbao, Spain

It's a hotel rather than a traditional hostel. It's on the edge of the city's red light district, prostiutes during the day and night with a few prostiute 'bars'. Lots of immigrants too. Don't let that put you off though. We felt safe and they're trying to do up with area with art studio businesses. It's very close to the river so easy access to the old town. The room was dated but clean however the bathroom is very modern and the shower was very powerful. I'd say it was value for money.

• 20th Jul 2015

To be fair we didn't see much of the place, the neighborhood was definitely rough but it was in walking distance from everything you'd need. We didn't actually spend the night here since when we arrived we were told the hotel had accidentally been overbooked. But the owner set us up in a new room at a different hotel that want a nicer room for the same cost. He also paid for our taxi to get there. So no I can't comment on the inside of the hotel really but this was my experience

• 18th Jul 2015

Only thing I missed was the information about the Parking Garage, from which it was very nice that they had,... but which costed 10 euros a day. If I knew that before I could have dissided not to rent my car before but after my stay in Bilbao.

• 23rd Feb 2015