Hotel Bilbi Reviews

Miribilla 8, Bilbao, Spain

Only thing I missed was the information about the Parking Garage, from which it was very nice that they had,... but which costed 10 euros a day. If I knew that before I could have dissided not to rent my car before but after my stay in Bilbao.

• 23rd Feb 2015

I stayed here for a couple nights to crash after my 17 hour trip from Seattle. I just wanted a single room with a bathroom and I got exactly that. It's an easy walk to the Casco Viejo (old part of town) and equally as close to the main shopping district in Bilbao. It's not luxury, but a good spot to stay if you're looking for a less expensive option that is comfortable. Additionally, my room was on the 7th floor and had an awesome little deck to watch the sunset!