Hotel Blyss Reviews

Vondelstraat 74-78, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I think that it was way over priced for what I got. My bathroom was not clean, there was hair in the shower. I will say that the staff was friendly and helpful. Over priced and mediocre.

• 27th Jul 2013

I was really impressed with this hotel. The reception area was beautiful and staff very helpful. It was easy to find and right near a grocery store. I arrived early and they asked the cleaners to clean my room first so I could check in earlier. The rooms were clean and tidy. The best part was that there are these amazing curtains that completely block out the sunlight. I slept for HOURS. Nice bathroom. Many young people there but it wasn't noisy past 9pm. I would really recommend this place.

• 30th Jun 2013
  • Poland

Dear Anna Lunarzewski, thank you for staying with us and hopefully we can welcome you again in the future. Hotel blyss