Hotel Bolivar Reviews

Bolivar 886, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Bare minimum. No radio/tv/media or heat! Freezing mornings listening to people make love, fart, belch in silence. Buckling Floorboards ancient, cool, but can't be cleaned. Bring sandals. Everyone nice. Polite-Great location-But girlfriends would walk out- I'm seasoned traveler- made it work but found boutique "hotel two buenos aires " @$41 versus $38 here. Six blocks away. Felt rediculous for suffering through in jetlag. Exchange at 7/usd. No offense but you can do better. Locks old no safe.

• 10th Aug 2013

The location is superb. It is great value for money, the staff are friendly and I would go back if I return to Buenos Aries. It is one of my favourites.