7.4
Very Good 517 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 517 Total Reviews
Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre Located at 11, rue burq, , Paris.
France
Paris 75018 11, rue burq
74% 517
48.8860390 2.3360967
    Rooms available

• Brazil, All Female Group, 25-30
5th Jul 2016
4.9

The staff was very rude from begining. Although our reservations showed one value to pay at the hostel, the recepcionist charged us some unexpected taxes at the check in. The hostel is going through renovations and work start as early as 8 am. Our room was really smelly because of the painting. When I asked for a change, he told me it would be more expensive. As I didnt wish to pay more, I stayed with my friend in the room, but gave me headaches and allergies to my friend. no wifi on 1st day.

• Finland, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
3.1

We stayed in four different accommodations during our time in Paris, two of which we booked via Hostelworld website. None came even close to Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre in terms of awful service, poor facilities and terrible bang-for-the-buck ratio. I've never stayed in a hostel worse than this, let alone a hotel -- they are definitely not worthy of their name. There were holes in the walls, for pity's sake... Further explanations in the actual review, though 500 characters are not enough.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th May 2016
8.0

The location is amazing! Although the hostel isn't in a central location, it is walking distance from the sacre coer (one of the best views of the city!) and the local area has an amazing atmosphere- there are loads of bars and interesting shops, but at the same time it feels very safe and friendly! The staff at the hostel are also lovely and really welcoming. Despite coming down for breakfast 30 minutes late, they were still really happy to serve us!