Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre Reviews

11, rue burq, Paris, France

Nice place close to Basilique Sacre Coeur. Very nice staff.

• 26th Jun 2015

Don't be fooled by the negative comments. If you're looking for simple, cost effective, extremely well situated place to stay, then this is the place you need. I stayed at this hostel twice and I was never disappointed. Of course if you're looking for 5 stars accomodation look somewhere else and most of all add to the price. The fifth floor room I got was clean, small shower inside, wash basin, clean towels everyday and the staff made our bed everyday. Toilets were in front of room. Wifi ok!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Overpriced and armed with an unhelpful staff. Forced to pay for a double room but still only given one breakfast voucher. One shower for 50 rooms is not a hotel but a hostel. If I had paid hostel prices that would be fine-- I'm not picky. But to pay for a hotel and get this was highly disappointing.

DO NOT STAY HERE! when we arrived one of the owners at the desk was rude and wouldnt look me in the eye. I asked to see the room before paying and it was disgusting, moldy and the bed was dirty. Not to metion that he was trying to sell it as an ensuite to get more money when it wasnt. When I asked for my bags he tried to blackmail me to pay to get my luggage back. I ended up having to grab my own luggage and run. Its not safe to stay here. Horrible people. Dont stay here!!

• 30th Mar 2015

This place is okay if you are only looking for a place to sleep while you see Montmartre. The location was great, less than 10 minute walk to the Moulin Rouge and Sacr Coeur. The single room was tiny, old, and had no view of anything other than a dirty alleyway. The one toilet for the floor was in a tiny room and the showers were on a separate floor. It seemed some of the more pricey rooms were being redone, and had nicer views. Overall it was an uncomfortable stay but okay just for one night.

Great place, very clean no problems!