Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre Reviews

11, rue burq, Paris, France

Loved the hostel, perfect location for us. Would stay again. Only thing was that the breakfast wasn't very good. It's very small.

The location is awesome! Service is very good. But it is very tiny, dark,they don't have elevator, so if you have heavy luggage its better to ask for the lower floor. My view from the window was to the wall. For those who don't like little closed room - this is not your variant.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Kazakhstan

Nice place close to Basilique Sacre Coeur. Very nice staff.

• 26th Jun 2015

Don't be fooled by the negative comments. If you're looking for simple, cost effective, extremely well situated place to stay, then this is the place you need. I stayed at this hostel twice and I was never disappointed. Of course if you're looking for 5 stars accomodation look somewhere else and most of all add to the price. The fifth floor room I got was clean, small shower inside, wash basin, clean towels everyday and the staff made our bed everyday. Toilets were in front of room. Wifi ok!

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

Overpriced and armed with an unhelpful staff. Forced to pay for a double room but still only given one breakfast voucher. One shower for 50 rooms is not a hotel but a hostel. If I had paid hostel prices that would be fine-- I'm not picky. But to pay for a hotel and get this was highly disappointing.