Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre

Fabulous 535 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
7.7

There was only one negative point: the corridor was being reformed so it was dirty.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017
8.0

I just needed somewhere to lay my head whilst I took in the sites of Paris and this place was ideal. It doesn't really have a hostel atmosphere. Location was great. 3-4 minute walk from Blanche metro stop and moulin rouge. Sacre-Coeur about a 10 minute walk away and Pigalle 7-8 minutes walk. The room I stayed in could do with a bit of a makeover but I got what I paid for, no more or no less.

• Costa Rica, Couple, 25-30
24th Dec 2016

Very good breakfast for 6 euros (very cheap for Paris). The staff is super sweet and friendly. The rooms are really nice. It's very clean in a quite street. The location is fine (everything in Paris is close if you use the metro)

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Dec 2016

Beautifully located near local shops and cafes! Would highly recommend staying here, there's a bakery called pain pain which is the best bakery on planet earth! Food is amazing and good prices too! I loved Paris and the location of the hotel is ideal just minutes away from the metro. Staff wasn't too helpful comparable to other hostels we have stayed at however the cleaner was a busy lil bee and our room was always clean and cosy.

5th Dec 2016

Parts of the hotel were under construction which is never pleasant. However, my room was clean and updated. The shower was quite small even for this petite girl, but very clean! The price for a single with an ensuite bathroom was great. The staff were very kind but spoke almost no English. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here very much.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

Really nice hotel - currently undergoing renovations, so some areas are modern and sleek and others a little dated but the staff were lovely - the location is excellent and it was perfect for myself and my friend wanting to stay in the centre of things. You're a stones throw from the Moulin Rouge and a hundred coffee shops and restaurants. We felt secure and happy walking around in the daytime or at 3am and you've got metro stops just 5 minutes walk away. would stay again.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
25th Aug 2016

We stayed there 25.08.16. We were satisfied by the chosen little hotel. We appreciated: - the organised transfer to the airport of your choice (minibus for €18); - our nice totally renovated room #53 on the last 5th floor with a shower, double bed and a balcony with a little table and 2 chairs at it; - great location on the Montmartre hills among other ancient buildings and narrow streets; - sympatic helpful owners (Maroccan father and daughter). Yuliya (Kyiv-Montreal).