Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre Reviews

11, rue burq, Paris, France

It's a great and secure place for short stays & Paris trips in which you don't spend too much time in the hotel. The hotel staff was attentive and caring. The stairs, the toilet & bathroom (outside the twin room) is the main disadvantages for old people; otherwise, it's a great place to stay in Paris, Montmartres (also very close to Sacre Coeur region and very nice restaurants & cafes).

Meets basic needs for a good price in a great area. Beautiful and peaceful neighborhood for walking around and seeing the local Parisians. Many young professionals and young families live in the area. Sacre Coer, Cimetiere Montmartre, and Moulin Rouge are all short walks away. Would stay again.

• 31st Jul 2014

One shower for four floors is very poor!

• 25th Jul 2014

Good, friendly service.

• 14th Jul 2014

small toilets, pretty far from the centre staff's english was okay

DO NOT STAY!!!Yes, it might be cheap and 15min away on train to the iffel tower but it was the worst hotel ive stayed at.It is very old, there is ONLY 1 SHOWER for 5 floors(on the lobby)!, 1 restroom per floor and NO ELEVATOR. The receptionist was very Rude! He only spoke french and a bit of english, and he doesn't care about his costumers only about the money. Breakfast is okay(bread and a drink). I really recommend YOU staying somewhere else!!

Family run business, old but room were spacious and cozy. Clear TV, good wifi and good typical French breakfast. One shower on the ground floor and one toilet per floor. But otherwise, a good stay.

This was one of my favorite places I stayed my entire trip. It is nestled in Montmartre and just a quick walk up from Abesses metro stop, the Moulin Rouge, Les Deux Moulins cafe, one of Montmartre's best cinemas, Experience Dali, Sacre Coeur, etc. It was a perfect way to experience Paris. I will definitely come back if and when I come back to Paris. Mind you that there is one bathroom per floor and one shower for the building. Not a problem for me. Breakfast was great. Staff friendly. Very cute

Extremely rude only French speaking receptionist who raised his eyes from his desk only to tell us that NO there was NO chance for us to check the room before paying. Our room was 5th floor, the ONLY bathroom in the hotel (which is only open between 8-13) is on the first floor. There's one tiny shared toilet for each floor, and the cherry on top was the unplugged beverage fridges. In the night I woke up with a nasty rash on my skin due to the sheets. Don't do it...

A NO FRILLS HOTEL.GREAT VALUE FOR MONTMARTRE. NEAR THE METRO,AND SHORT CLIMB TO THE SACRE COEUR LOTS OF RESTAURANTS NEARBY.ROOM CLEAN.EVERYTHING WORKED.NICE BREAKFAST ROOM. NO LIFT SO LOTS OF STAIRS TO CLIMB.I WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR SO IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM SHARED TOILET.AGAIN NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME AS IT WAS JUST OUTSIDE MY DOOR.A VERY GOOD BASE IF YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME OUTSIDE YOUR ROOM EXPLORING THE CITY

If you want to stay in the ritz this certainly is not it. Location is great, but this is a hostel so expect hostel cleanliness and hostel smells... Suck it up or pay more dosh...

The hostel is unique, the situation is great, for sure! But only one shower in all the hostel??? The staff (receptionist-who serves the breakfast) is very nice person, the best of the hostel. My weird story: the door of my room was up against the door of the very tiny tiny common toilet, so tiny than it was impossible a right 'cleaning' with the door closed... surprise when I left the room.

• 13th May 2014
  • Spain

Place looks like it is fqlling apart. Only one shower for the whole builiding. Bathrooms are way to small

I kinda loved this place. Its location is nothing short of amazing, being at a 5 minute walk from the metro and 10 minutes from the Sacre Coeur, in a quiet street. For all you scaredy cats, in a very safe part of town. I have seen nothing shady going on. The staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean but basic. A good bed, a good shower (on room) and a toilet which was clean and always had toilet paper. A great place to come back to after a long day of walking around.

• 1st May 2014
  • Belgium

The place was not in a good shape. It looked old and dirty. I knew that we were supposed to have a shower and a sink in the bedroom (but not the toilet) when I made the reservation. But it was not a small bathroom.. it was actually a shower inside the room! That doesn't make sense in a room for three people. But it looks like they are make renovations. The breakfast was good and the location is excelent.

This hostel is in a great location, really buzzing and full of life. The owners are friendly and put on a good breakfast. The wifi is excellent, I had fantastic access in my room on the top floor. The only downside is that the shower is on the ground floor and you will often have to wait to get in, otherwise you have toilets on every floor and a basin in your room. I was travelling onmy own and it was secure. I thought it was great value for money and would recommend to anyone on a budget.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

This hotel is in the perfect location!! Great local, traditional shops on the main road and very close to the metro. There are many lovely cafés too and it's a great area for wondering around! If you are looking for somewhere a bit quieter, this is great! As I was just needing a bed for the weekend it was great for me! No loud music or parties at night as the street is just off the main road. Room was decent enough, shared toilet and shower (downstairs) could be improved but not bad at all