Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre Reviews

11, rue burq, Paris, France

DO NOT STAY HERE! when we arrived one of the owners at the desk was rude and wouldnt look me in the eye. I asked to see the room before paying and it was disgusting, moldy and the bed was dirty. Not to metion that he was trying to sell it as an ensuite to get more money when it wasnt. When I asked for my bags he tried to blackmail me to pay to get my luggage back. I ended up having to grab my own luggage and run. Its not safe to stay here. Horrible people. Dont stay here!!

• 30th Mar 2015

This place is okay if you are only looking for a place to sleep while you see Montmartre. The location was great, less than 10 minute walk to the Moulin Rouge and Sacr Coeur. The single room was tiny, old, and had no view of anything other than a dirty alleyway. The one toilet for the floor was in a tiny room and the showers were on a separate floor. It seemed some of the more pricey rooms were being redone, and had nicer views. Overall it was an uncomfortable stay but okay just for one night.

Great place, very clean no problems!

It's awkward when the hostel asks you to check out with your bed sheets! Showers are separated from the building. Beds ok.

A real disappointment. Our ensuite room for 100 euro a night had no toilet, a very tiny shower cabin that smelled like pee and a bed that smelled like cigarettes. The toilet, located in the hall, wasn't very clean either. Ended up with a nasty rash after night one on my legs and belly so I'm guessing the bed has something to do with that. Also staff at the entrance was not very friendly. One good point - the wifi works very well ;)