Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre Reviews

11, rue burq, Paris, France

This hostel is in a great location, really buzzing and full of life. The owners are friendly and put on a good breakfast. The wifi is excellent, I had fantastic access in my room on the top floor. The only downside is that the shower is on the ground floor and you will often have to wait to get in, otherwise you have toilets on every floor and a basin in your room. I was travelling onmy own and it was secure. I thought it was great value for money and would recommend to anyone on a budget.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

This hotel is in the perfect location!! Great local, traditional shops on the main road and very close to the metro. There are many lovely cafés too and it's a great area for wondering around! If you are looking for somewhere a bit quieter, this is great! As I was just needing a bed for the weekend it was great for me! No loud music or parties at night as the street is just off the main road. Room was decent enough, shared toilet and shower (downstairs) could be improved but not bad at all

This hostel-hotel is absolutely fine. Sure, it lacks a bit of atmosphere, you don't get much for your Euro, and the staff are unenthusiastic-yet-helpful: but you're in Montmartre, the location is brilliant, so go and explore! Didn't have the breakfast because there are plenty of bakeries, cafés, restaurants (and bars!) in and around the area. Would stay again, if I had to.

Five minutes walk from Moulin Rouge. Quite, clean bed. Its not a design hotel, but great for sleeping. Extra plus for many power sockets in the room. My single room was 3,5x2 m. Full size bed, no dwarf bed like the Brittish. Bring your own towel and it can be a queue to the shower. There is no power shower. Food shops around the corner.

Nice hotel in good location. The only problem is shower is on the ground floore (my room was on 2d).