Hotel Boutique Catedral Vallarta

Superb 10 Total Reviews
Superb 10 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 41+
8th May 2017

I loved the place, so central, so beautiful, I loved the artwork hanging every where and the patio upstairs. And the receptionist, or front desk person was very friendly, we actually spoke in french! I loved all the hanging plants and comfy couches, the courtyard area! Our room was nice too and our little balcony, so cute!! I loved sitting there watching the people go by! I would definitely stay here again, hope it happens soon!!!