Hotel Boutique Las Brisas Reviews

Calle La Bra�a 14, El Sardinero, Santander, Santander, Spain

Fantastic stay - affordable place, friendly staff and perfect location!

Charming hotel right by the Sardinero, you can't beat the proximity to the beach. The front porch is nice and the staff are extremely kind. Our room was clean and nice. A wonderful way to spend a few days in Santander!

Adorable hostel with nice atmosphere. Comfortable and intimate in a great location near the sea. I had all the amenities of a regular hotel and the room was very comfortable. Breakfast was convenient and there was more than enough to choose from to eat. I could have stayed there my whole trip. I hope I can stay there again in the future and would recommend it to anyone traveling on the north coast of Spain.