8.8
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
Hotel Boutique Las Brisas Located at Calle La Braa 14, El Sardinero, Santander, Santander.
Spain
Santander Cantabria 39005 Calle La Bra�a 14, El Sardinero, Santander
88% 23
43.4745825 -3.7868607
    Rooms available

3rd Jun 2016

I loved staying at this Hotel. It was a wonderful experience. The staff were fantastic. I would highly recommend staying here. I intend to stay here again the next time I am in Santander.

21st Apr 2016

Love this place. I would stay again, in fact I stayed a second time during my visit to spain.

13th Apr 2016

This was an awesome place to stay. Great staff, close to the beach and free parking. Only a short walk to the old town and Palacios de la Magdalena. Buffet breakfast for 5 euros.