Hotel Boutique Santo Domingo Reviews

Calle Santo Domingo N°3-47, Cartagena de Indiass - Colombia, Cartagena, Colombia

For the price we paid, I expected a perfect hotel. Instead, the WiFi wasn't working in our room and the TV was making a crazy noise. I was ill and had to stay in the room for 24hrs. Fortunately the evening staff helped me and change my room for the night. The swimming pool was nice but not super clean. The roof equipment was sparse to say the least. The day staff didn't speak English. We expected way more for the price. We stayed in cheaper hotels with better value for money in Cartagena.

View all Cartagena Bed and Breakfasts