Hotel Brasil Reviews

Via Gustavo Modena ,20 fl. 4°, Milan, Italy

Great price and location but a little dirty. The water in my room had a terrible smell to it. I would have liked to have my own toilet.

A good hostel for a good price. The location is really good, not far away from the center. The absence of kitchen can be a problem, the staff is not always very welcoming. A lot of noise during the night due to the street and the people around. But globally good, the room was clean.

• 9th Jul 2014

Beware of cockroaches, sewage water coming up your blocked shower and grumpy staff.

• 23rd Jun 2014

The hotel experience was okay, but I wouldn't come back there. It's alright if you're only looking for a place to sleep and usually don't spend much time in the hotel room anyway otherwise I would not recommend it.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Had a good stay here! Totally worth it and really value for money! Its rare to find a hotel at this rate with good facilities in Milan! The only minus is the location is quite far from the main train station, but there is a bus every 15mins passing the streets just next to the hotels. Its about 15 mins to the train station by bus and 25mins by foot. To the cathedral its about 20 mins.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Worst hostel i ever stay in the whole trip. Strongly not recommended.

It was OK, not super clean but it had a "shine" to it. I recommend changing the bedding cover ASAP. You can have breakfast/coffee upon paying extra, which is good and there are close bus stops to go see various parts of the city. I was only there for two night so I can’t say much about the staff, but they seemed alright! I probably wouldn’t stay there again though but I do recommend it.

I was initially not impressed with the receptionist of this hostel because he wasn't very friendly in the beginning. However, he was alright after that and offered to help when we tried to figure our whereabouts in Milan. Overall, it's a good experience.

heat wasn't on and it was quite chilly. Well stocked Kitchen but no containers to put leftovers in and no towel or paper towels were offered. The shower although looked fun was a disaster with water shooting out all over the floor. It was a good location and it was a very nice apartment in general. I give it an average rating.

Hot really a hostel atmosphere and the staff weren't the friendliest but the location was good and there was a free breakfast.