Hotel Brasil Reviews

Via Gustavo Modena ,20 fl. 4°, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Hot really a hostel atmosphere and the staff weren't the friendliest but the location was good and there was a free breakfast.

The only thing I was strongly disappointed of is that I had to pay 12 euros more than my final reservation via Hostelworld stated. I was told that's because of the extra taxes, but there was no such information on their page. This was the first time something like this happened to me while making reservation via Hostelworld.

The hotel is very old. The elevator is only enough for 2 people at a time. Wifi is weak.

We really enjoyed our stay - great value for money, clean, comfortable and friendly. If you're looking for a place to rest your head comfortably at night whilst you head off exploring during the day, this is the place for you.

The room looked a bit creepy and the overall atmosphere was rather unpleasant but for the money we paid, I have to say it was a fair deal. The staff was helpful and the location quite good (two buses right next to the hotel connecting it with Duomo and the Central Station). So if you are looking for a cheap hotel for one or two nights in Milan, Hotel Brasil can be a good choice.