Hotel Briand Reviews

156 Rue Aristide Brian, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

I was shocked when I discovered that the rooms were not fitted with air conditioners. The heat was very terrible and could not sleep throughout the night. I went to ask for at least a ventilator from the service staff and they could not provide any. Opening the windows was worse because the noise outside was also unbearable. The staff was also very sloppy in the way the work. Two bookings were made in my name. One was cancelled and the other paid in full. I was sent a bill again for the cancelle

• 3rd Jul 2015

Extremely brilliant staff! We reached paris and on the way to the hotel my wallet got pick pocketed and with that all my cards, but the hotel staff were extremely helpful and helped me to lodge a police complaint with the french police and made our stay super comfortable and brilliant. Very helpful throughout and speak english as well so communication was never an issue and all our needs were looked into almost immediately. Big thumbs up! Definetely worth it

• 19th Jun 2015
  • India

This was a great experience if you were looking for a cozy hotel. Very affordable and served a great breakfast buffet for only 8 euros. The people working reception were very accommodating and allowed us to check in early and print. Very close to train station. Would recommend!

Great place to stay and you really get value for the money spent. This is not a sociable hostel but was a great place to sleep! The only thing I would change is to put a kettle with tea and coffee in each bedroom.

• 22nd May 2015