Hotel Briand Reviews

156 Rue Aristide Brian, Levallois Perret, Paris, France

Excelent value for money: clean, comfortable, good service from the staff. The only downside is that it is 15 minutes walking from the Metro, but it has a train station about 4 minutes walking, but sometimes it doesnt connect to the Metro lines you need. It has a Velib (public bycicles) station in the front door, which is convenient. A lot of cafés, bars and fast food restaurants are nearby, so getting a quick bite is not a problem. Recommended if you don't mind walking or cycling a bit.

The staff at Hotel Briand were extremely helpful and friendly! When we urgently needed to print some tickets they were quick to help us out free of charge. Each day the room was cleaned spotlessly and we were given fresh towels daily. Maps and brochures were supplied and the free wi fi worked perfectly. The hotel is a 2 minute walk from the station, and close to bars, restaurants and a laundromatte. The only negative would be there is no air con and the atmosphere is average.

Was in Paris for 4 days for the Tour de France. Had read up on reviews on this hotel before we went, they were not that good. However, it was one the "cheap" hostels which was reasonably near to paris (even tho it was a bit outside the city center). Expecting the worst, we arrived at this hotel and was surprisingly in a nice neighbourhood, the train station is 2 mins away from the hotel. To get to paris central take a train from Levallois Clichi to St lazare. I recommend this hostel/hotel.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • India

I was shocked when I discovered that the rooms were not fitted with air conditioners. The heat was very terrible and could not sleep throughout the night. I went to ask for at least a ventilator from the service staff and they could not provide any. Opening the windows was worse because the noise outside was also unbearable. The staff was also very sloppy in the way the work. Two bookings were made in my name. One was cancelled and the other paid in full. I was sent a bill again for the cancelle

• 3rd Jul 2015

Far from the city center. Clean facilities though, and overall very nice. I should have paid closer attention to how far away it was though.

Extremely brilliant staff! We reached paris and on the way to the hotel my wallet got pick pocketed and with that all my cards, but the hotel staff were extremely helpful and helped me to lodge a police complaint with the french police and made our stay super comfortable and brilliant. Very helpful throughout and speak english as well so communication was never an issue and all our needs were looked into almost immediately. Big thumbs up! Definetely worth it

This was a great experience if you were looking for a cozy hotel. Very affordable and served a great breakfast buffet for only 8 euros. The people working reception were very accommodating and allowed us to check in early and print. Very close to train station. Would recommend!

Great place to stay and you really get value for the money spent. This is not a sociable hostel but was a great place to sleep! The only thing I would change is to put a kettle with tea and coffee in each bedroom.

• 22nd May 2015