Hotel Brivio Reviews

Via Cesare Brivio 33 corner Via Imbonati 89, Milan, Italy

There is a adicional 3 eur fare/ person/ night that wasn't in the agreement and I was suposed to arrive at 10 but the room was only available at 13. Only one bathroom.

The staff were very friendly and provided me everything I needed for my stay.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Barbados

Good position near to the subway ( 20 m). The price is quite good for the facilities that you have. Just for one night; not more.

The location is very good as 1-2minutes walk can reach the metro. This hotel is operate by Chinese people and his English is not that fluent. Map is not provided but they willing to teach u how to get in the city and is near. Toilet and atmosphere is poor but for the price, is reasonable. If u like Chinese food, this hotel is near to the Chinese restaurant.

It's a cheap hotel outside the city centre. can't really expect too much. the wifi was really weak in room. the bed was alright. the only positive was that it was essentially across the street from a subway station - made getting around easy. also - in the area of the hotel, restaurants are EXTREMELY LIMITED. it's in a weird area with nothing going on...

A bit away from the city but if you have a bicycle like us that's no problem ;)) or use the tramway or the busses. I would come again!

Good value hostel, very close to Metro stop and had polite, helpful staff. Clean rooms with large beds. The only bad point was the bathroom facilities. There was no hot water in the morning and the facilities were a little dated. In fairness, it does say to tell reception if there is no hot water, which we did, but some of us were catching a flight so couldn't wait for it to heat up. Still good value though and would recommend to others.

The staff was excellent in assissting us in everyway possible and very friendly. There are a few fixtures that need attention but they are being atteneded to. It is clean and tidy. It is secure and placed in an excellent position to the Metro. I would deffinately stay there again.

• 7th Aug 2014

Fine hotel in Milan - it's a bit far away from the city, but there is a metrostation right around the corner. It is a small hotel and I'm not sure if there stayed others than us, because there was very quit all the time when we where there. The facilities where fine and the staff was nice. Free wi-fi.

Nice place to stay at, staff was friendly and had the sweetest dog laying around the lobby / yard. Everything was clean and for the money it was really cheap!