Hotel Brivio Reviews

Via Cesare Brivio 33 corner Via Imbonati 89, Milan, Italy

It's a cheap hotel outside the city centre. can't really expect too much. the wifi was really weak in room. the bed was alright. the only positive was that it was essentially across the street from a subway station - made getting around easy. also - in the area of the hotel, restaurants are EXTREMELY LIMITED. it's in a weird area with nothing going on...

A bit away from the city but if you have a bicycle like us that's no problem ;)) or use the tramway or the busses. I would come again!

Good value hostel, very close to Metro stop and had polite, helpful staff. Clean rooms with large beds. The only bad point was the bathroom facilities. There was no hot water in the morning and the facilities were a little dated. In fairness, it does say to tell reception if there is no hot water, which we did, but some of us were catching a flight so couldn't wait for it to heat up. Still good value though and would recommend to others.

The staff was excellent in assissting us in everyway possible and very friendly. There are a few fixtures that need attention but they are being atteneded to. It is clean and tidy. It is secure and placed in an excellent position to the Metro. I would deffinately stay there again.

• 7th Aug 2014

Fine hotel in Milan - it's a bit far away from the city, but there is a metrostation right around the corner. It is a small hotel and I'm not sure if there stayed others than us, because there was very quit all the time when we where there. The facilities where fine and the staff was nice. Free wi-fi.

Nice place to stay at, staff was friendly and had the sweetest dog laying around the lobby / yard. Everything was clean and for the money it was really cheap!

We booked a triple room for 2 nights. We arrived late in the evening, first impression was that we had to wait for like 5 minutes for the gate to be opened. The staff was adequately friendly to do the check in, however, when we asked if there is AC, he looked at us with such a surprising face and said no in such an obvious way. The bedrooms are ok, but the bathroom is quite poor with half broken shower. basically it is no more than a place to pass your night.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Väldigt trevligt, familjeägt hotell i ett lugnt område. Rent och fräscht och mycket trevlig och tillmötesgående personal. Hotellet ligger utanför dem centrala delarna. Men med metrostationen 2 minuters promenad bort och som tar dig in till centrala Milano på några minuter så är detta inga problem! Helhetsintrycket på detta hotell är mycket bra och prisvärt!

Staff is 100% rude. They look at you as though you are an inconvenience. There is no atmosphere amongst travelers. Room was still smelly after giving it to me later than expected. Sheets smelled like Body Odor and cigs , when I asked for different sheets they Said "no". Save yourself the waste of money and time!

• 12th Jul 2014

super friendly staff and nice dog! nothing good except for these.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • China

The staff was ok. The hotel is a bit far from center but with the metro yellow line you could get to hotel, central station or Duomo easily. You have to leave the key at the reception if you want to go out. The room was small, so just a place to sleep at night. The shared bathroom was not very clean. There could have been better places with that price.

Hotel Brivio is one of the worst hotels/hostels I've ever stayed at. The only plus: the cheap price. But is it worth it?! The staff is incompetent (you might even say that they have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of what they're doing), not helpful and dull. The common bathroom was FILTHY, there were STAINS on my bed covers. They don't take cards! I would NOT recommend to anyone to stay here ! ! ! !

The hostel was far from center if you like to walk, few stops with metro. We did not feel safe there, you have to left your key to the reception and there is not any locker inside the room. The room was not bad but I have stayed in better ones paying less money. I am happy that we stayed there just for a night.

excellent location!you can see the metro station from the front door.We only spent there two nights.The room was clean but nothing special though.The bathroom was also very clean..although there weren't many customers during our stay. Definitely value for money.. i would stay there again. ps. I loved the dog!!

• 8th May 2014
  • Greece

This place was really good. Friendly staff. Nice rooms. A bit off the beaten path, but really close to the metro. They have a nice hotel dog, too!

It was a great stay. Even though I arrived at 1am., the staff was nice and willing to help. My room was in good condition, new beds and bedclothes. The hotel has excellent location, close to metro. Easy to get to the central station and on the same metro line to go downtown. Wifi it`s free. Value for money.

• 23rd Apr 2014

It`s really ok what you pay, close to the metro, the room had been recentry renovated, clean bathroom. Friendly reception boy. I recommend.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Poland

Location was really good. 1 min walk from metro. Staff knows basic english but not friendly enough to make conversation. Not much atmosphere going around if you're looking for one. Just a pace to sleep. Dust was very obvious on the cupboard but general cleanliness was ok.

Nice place and location, near the metro/train station. Staff is really nice and they have a big nice dog. The dog is very cute and won't bite. Well for a low price this place is not as I expected to be. Pleas be reminded of the 3 euro tax per person per night though

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

The hotel is perfectly clean and the rooms are nice. the staff was not very friendly or acommodating and it was well out of the city center, but it's close to a metro stop. it's fine, not amazing but fine.