Hotel Brivio Reviews

Via Cesare Brivio 33 corner Via Imbonati 89, Milan, Italy

All the things counted, it was a good hoste. The toilette maybe TOO small....but the price is quite cheap. My final grade is 7/10.

• 26th Sep 2015

Right next to the metro station which goes very regularly and a good overall price for Milano-Standards. (remember the 3€ "city Tax" that you have to pay per person on arrival! For me that was not mentioned)

• 21st Sep 2015

Toilet extremly dirty. Very poor room. Not even painted straight, walls with stains.

• 14th Sep 2015

staff were rude window was broken

• 14th Sep 2015

Fist for my surprise this hostel is the same of Dergano Room. It's the same place but with two names. The room is ok but really warm. There's no facilities at all, it's really only a place to sleep and take a shower. You can't take the keys of the room with you. The windows were with thin curtains so in the morning the light come completely in the room. The location is really close to metro but doesn't have anything else around. It's ok for the money but doesn't expect anything more than that.

I found this place on hostelworld.com and booked it 20 mins before arriving there. I booked 2 rooms (1 four person private room and a 1 one person private) for the 5 of us. The front desk guy showed us to our 1 four person private. There was some confusion and he didn't speak very good english. But we figured it out anyway and he gave us another room. The place was decent. It was nice to have our own bathroom with shower in the 4 room private. And there was a fan which I really appreciated.

• 11th Aug 2015