Hotel Bruges Inn Center Reviews

Dweerstraat 28 B, Bruges, Belgium

The reason for the two very poor's was that the only staff I saw in three days was the man who booked me in on the first day and I had to ring a mobile number left on the front door for him to come. The mobile went to answerphone and it was about 30 minutes before he got back to me. Fortunately there was a café near by while I was waiting or I would have got very cold. The room was clean enough and did not smell, contrary to another guest's comment and there was adequate hot water.

the hostel is dirty and smell like a sock.... I have reserved the room with privat bathroom and the room was dirty, and COLD! the temperature was very cold in the room! the shower with timer-button ( 3 second and the water stop to exit) , incredible... don't go in this hostel....

• 30th Dec 2014

Web Pictures are nothing like reality. We had double shared and triple ensuite rooms. Dirty carpets, non-smoking room smelling of cigarets, both ensuite and shared shower were in very bad condition (painted inside instead of tiled which obliously caused the paint to peel off and mould to be created), old uncomfortable sprung mattress, cold rooms despite heeting being on. I chose this hostel based on its rating but left me feel uncomfortable - not worth the cheap price tag!

• 13th Dec 2014